The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

NO!!!

Snypiuer

NO!!! Just because you left 1 or 2 squares of toilet paper on the roll, does NOT mean you don't have to put a new roll in the toilet paper roll holder! ESPECIALLY if you grabbed a new roll, used it, then set it on top of the old roll in the holder!

(SEE ABOVE FOR PAPER TOWELS!!!)

NO!!! Just because you left 1 or 2 drinks/bites in, WHATEVER carton/container, does NOT mean you should put it back in the refrigerator! Put it in a SMALLER container or, better yet, FINISH it and throw the carton/container away!

YES!!! ANYONE can add to this!!!

• 2 weeks later...

NO!! Just because you took your smelly pile of clothing to the laundry room and dumped it there, it does not mean you have 'done your laundry'!!

NO!! You may not just leave it there and expect it to magically clean itself & reappear folded in your closet & drawers! Same goes for the nasty 3-week-old dishes you hauled out of your man-cave (since I refuse to go in there!)--they will not clean themselves, and I am not vollenteering!!

No!! Do not drop your coat, backpack, etc. on the floor and spend the next 5 hours playing video games, and then ask me 'when's dinner'!! I will tell you to go eat some of that lovely pixellated crap you've been messing with all day instead of picking up after yourself!

NO!! 'wizard', 'alchemist', & 'magicweaver' or 'five years experience in casting Firebomb spells' does not look good on a resume! At least not in this century!! Get your butt out of the computer screen & into real life, before I sic Muse on you!!