The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

SORRY!!!

Snypiuer

Sorry it's been so long since last update.

I've finished (as much as I can) the Halloween skin. There are a few sections I was unable to figure out - so if anyone knows how to fix anything they find wrong, let me know.

Also, let me know what you think.

It's available to everyone, just go to the bottom of the page and, on the left hand side, change 'IP. Board' to 'HALLOWEEN PEN'. It's my very first skin, so be as BRUTAL as possible with your views (I may cry uncontrollably for a while, but that's the ONLY way I'll learn!)

Thinking of making it the default skin from Oct. 27 - Nov. 1.

I want to make one for each major holiday (this is NOT going to be right away) and maybe a few alternative all purpose skins.

Let me know what you guys think.

Now, when it comes to giving away a T-shirt, I asked on Sept. 30 for about 3 more DIFFERENT people to post something new within the next 2 weeks or so. . . I got 1:

Two poems by Xaious, Master of Time - 'Rencontre or Inevitability' http://www.patrickdurham.net/themightypen/index.php?showtopic=17002

I like them, they're for a creative writing class, so read them and give your opinion to help Xaious out.

Hjolnai has added to 'Shades of Grey' http://www.patrickdurham.net/themightypen/index.php?showtopic=16968 and my ONLY complaint is that I want MORE!

By all rights, I should NOT give a shirt away.

BUT, I really want to do something for those who DO post.

So, I'm going to count Peredhil's post of a link to 'A Steel Bookshelf' http://www.patrickdurham.net/themightypen/index.php?showtopic=17003 as someone DIFFERENT, since it's to a site by someone else.

AND, the posts in the ChatBox.

THANK Peredhil and the CBox people! I'll wait while you do so. . . feel better now, don't you?!

So, NOW I have have to figure out WHO gets it! (Starting to think I shouldn't be such a push over :turned::ermm: )

Give me about a week or so. If anyone does NOT want to be considered, let me know.

Maybe an impassioned speech as to why YOU deserve one. . . WAIT!

Let me know who, OTHER THEN YOU, you think deserves one and why!

ANYONE want to help me out with deciding, PLEASE! It WILL be APPRECIATED!!!

Sorry it's been so long since last update.

I've finished (as much as I can) the Halloween skin. There are a few sections I was unable to figure out - so if anyone knows how to fix anything they find wrong, let me know.

Also, let me know what you think.

It's available to everyone, just go to the bottom of the page and, on the left hand side, change 'IP. Board' to 'HALLOWEEN PEN'. It's my very first skin, so be as BRUTAL as possible with your views (I may cry uncontrollably for a while, but that's the ONLY way I'll learn!)

Thinking of making it the default skin from Oct. 27 - Nov. 1.

I want to make one for each major holiday (this is NOT going to be right away) and maybe a few alternative all purpose skins.

Let me know what you guys think.

woah cool skin