The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

wow

McFrog

This is a nice place, its a shame I haven't logged on for sooo long. Anyway I am Frank McFrog *quickly looks around to make sure Wyvern is not around*. I am sure that I will get to know you all before long. Anyway's I got to get back to the Closet before the goofy looking dragon wannabe finds me

A black wolf perks her ears, hearing Wyvern's name and hoping that he isn't actually around. After making sure there are no prosthetic limbs of any kind waiting for her, nor any sign of lizard schemes, she grins at the... frog? ...

Shh! Don't say that name aloud... he's sure to be here soon if he sees any chance of selling his Almost Dragonic™ products!

And hello and welcome back :) Things have been a bit quiet lately, but I'm sure you'll find it fun around here.

She ducks a bow, and quietly also leaves for some safe refuge before a certain lizard appears.

Tanuchan turns to quietly leave to her safe refuge only to bump right into Wyvern, who accidentally drops a tall stack of prosthetic limbs he happens to be carrying over her head. Wyvern's claws move to his snout as he hisses a million apologies to the poor wolf, scrambling to remove the limbs from her but finding the knotted mess a little too difficult to untangle on his own. Glancing left and right for someone to help, the lizard races over to Frank McFrog and grabs him by the shoulder to shake him and see if he's willing to help. Wyvern's expression transforms from a frown of concern to a toothy salesman sneer in the blink of an eye, however, when he discovers that it's none other than a freshly returned Frank McFrog.

"Fraaaaannnnkkkkyyyyyy!" Wyvern extends his claws in a overly enthusiastic salesman greeting pose, moving in and patting Frank on the back with one of his wings. "Long time no ssssee, Mr. McFrog. Glad to have you back. As I'm sure you'll dissscover, a lot of thingsss have changed around here, the main thing being that I've resigned from my former scheming waysss."

"Resigned?" Frank McFrog hesitantly poses the question, his eyes turning to the heap of limbs surrounding Tanuchan as she mumbles something loudly under one of the prosthetic arms. "From scheming?"

"That'sss right Frank, my former waysss are no more. You're looking at a new Wyvern." Wyvern reaches into his pouch and pulls out a pamphlet labeled Almost Dragonic Brand Forged Wyvern Pen Records™, then hands it to Frank McFrog. "It'sss all detailed in this convenient pamphlet, which can be yours for a mere 300 geld! Or, if you'd prefer to just look through it once, 100 geld. By the way, holding it? That's 50 geld. And let's not forget sssalesss tax shall we...?"

;-)