The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Creative Commons Copyright

reverie

Hey people,

:pirate: This is a general disclaimer :pirate:

After much thought I've decided to open all my work on the Pen under the creative commons Share Alike 3.0 unported license.

"This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work even for commercial reasons, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. This license is often compared to open source software licenses. All new works based on yours will carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow commercial use."

What does this mean? Modified from the creative commons website:

You are free to to copy, distribute and transmit my work as well as remixing it under the following conditions:

* Attribution. You must attribute this work to me (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work). In other words, cite me to use me.

* What does "Attribute this work" mean?

The CC logo in my signature contained embedded licensing metadata, including how I wish to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.

* Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon my work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.

To read up more on this have a gander here:

http://creativecommons.org/

best,

rev...