The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Sad News

I just thought I'd mention that I recently learned that one of my favourite writers, Robert Jordan, has passed away. I believe the date was Sept.19th. This is shocking, and extremely sad news to me. For those not aware, the writer of the Wheel of Time series had a serious condition that was terminal, and it appears it finally caught up to him. If anyone has any official information, please feel free to share it, as I only just heard this second hand this morning.

On a bittersweet note, it appears the late Mr.Jordan (actually, I think it's Dr. Jordan, someone feel free to correct me) was prepared for the eventuality that he may pass before he finished his series; apparently he narrated a lot, and audio recorded a lot of notes to his wife, who is the editor of the series, and the show *will* go on. There is apparently enough material so if nothing else, fans will get to see the end of his fantastic series.

Again, this is both very sad, and shocking news. Though they can not see them, my best wishes go out to Robert Jordan's family and friends, and I suppose to all his fans like myself who will truly miss Robert Jordan and all the great work that could have came from in the future.

Rest in peace, Mr.Jordan, rest in peace.

:tree: :tree: :tree: