The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Azmodan Dragonlord

There once was a dragon with sharp razor teeth,

His claws like giant sickles attached to his feet,

His growl bellowed smoke and echoed the hills,

The skulls round his chamber said much of his kills.

This Lord of the Dragons his gaze wandered far,

And said to his titans “This land we will mar!”

One fine day, which was pleasant and sunny,

He thought to himself, “I’ll go kill a Bunny.”

The Bunnies had heard that a Dragon was near,

Some of the young Bunnies did tremble with fear,

But they banded together and made a huge fort,

As the Dragon with minions came rushing forth.

Both Titans and Dragon smashed ‘gainst the walls,

To the delight and the jeering of DFB’s calls,

By the end of the day the Dragon was beat,

He’d broke all his claws and all of his teeth.

But a Dragon, even wounded is still a fierce beast,

So the Bunnies decided they’d have a giant feast,

To balance the books for the assault and the hurt,

The Dragon the main course, the titans - dessert.

Wyvern hisses to himself as he reads over Parmenion's poem, his forked tongue flicking out more forcefully with each passing line. The overgrown lizard whacks the page with a claw once he's finished, then turns towards Parmenion with a knowing look in his beady eyes.

"Yeeeeesh. See, that's the problem with these dragons nowadays: they're all slavesss to their stomaches and haven't mastered the art of thinking." Wyvern sets the poem down on the Banquet Hall table where it had rested prior to his arrival, admiring the appropriateness of the quarters given Azmodan Dragonlord's fate. The overgrown lizard scratches his chin for a moment, then slowly raises a claw to his snout. "... although, jussst between you and me, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Bunny was somehow implicated in this incident. Don't quote me on that."

Wyvern spares a moment of silence for another reptilianoid past, then immediately begins jotting down notes on the kinds of clothing accessories that might work with dragonhide.

"Ah well, as least *some* of us lizard types know how to do things in moderation." Wyvern glances at a clock on the wall, then strikes a claws-up in Parmenion's direction. "Now if you'll excussse me, I need to go and manufacture another thousand Almost Dragonic Brand Barbed Carrot Fishing Lines™. Rabbit hunting ssseems to be in this season, after all!"

;-)

• 3 weeks later...