The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

Wyvern

Wyvern slowly jerks his way into the Cabaret Room, still carrying the scent of incinerated mint leaf golem around his scales and ignoring the noseplugs that people pull from their pockets as he passes by. The reptilian Elder tugs on the leash of what appears to be a plump wolf with an low slouching head, pulling it towards the center of the chamber with one forceful tug at a time. Wyvern pauses for a moment to wipe the sweat from his forehead and catch his breath, then tightens his grip on the leash and springs forward when he notices Canid doodling at a nearby table.

"Greetingssss Canid, a Happy Birthday to ya!" Wyvern grunts as he pulls the flat-faced wolf a few inches closer. "I brought ya a little snack to celebrate. Hope it suites your tastebuds."

"A wolf?" Canid sniffs at the air to test the live animal's authenticity, but twists her nose when the strong stench of incinerated mint golem is all she smells. "Well Wyvern... if you think I'm going to partake in cannibalism, then I'm afraid you're sadly mista-"

"Oh, no worriesss there. The wolf-skin fur is only a cover-up... you wouldn't believe how hard thisss thing was to steal." Wyvern grabs the tail of the wolf skin overcoat and pulls at it, undoing several knots in the costume and causing it to slide off. Where there once was a plump wolf now stood a trim sheep... a trim sheep sporting a blackbelt, no less. "I mean, breaking into Madoka's training grounds was difficult enough, but smuggling this thing from the dojo was really-"

"Wyvern." Canid frowns, her eyes fixed on the wolf skin overcoat that now lays on the floor. "Where did you get that wolf skin from, exactly?"

"Errrr, weeeeelllll, that was from-"

The samurai sheep at Wyvern's side suddenly jumps up onto its hindlegs in a lightning-quick motion and karate-chops Wyvern in the shin. The overgrown lizard keels over and cries out in pain. He raises a claw to react, but is promptly dragged off by the sheep via the leash that he continues to cling to. He waves to Canid with his other claw on his way out...

;-)

OOC: Hope you have a very nice Birthday, Canid. :-)

Thank-you muchly Wyvern.

Yes, I had quite a good day. I feasted on raw fish (Oh how I love sushi), but thank-you for the offering. You seem intent on returning him to his flock anyway, so I'll let you.