Weight- 110

Height- 5"2

Blood Type- A

Race- Probably human or something

Gender- female of some sort

Occupation- being awesome always/Zombie afficionado

Sign- Leo after meeting her for five seconds you’d know it

Favorite Color- Orange the kind that would blind you for a week

Appearance- Short and slender, pale skin with dark red hair with lighter red streaks though it is grossly obvious that its not natural, but who cares cause it looks good anyway. Always seen wearing thigh high rainbow leggings, and sometimes wearing other strange though cute article of clothing, but only if she really feels like it and an eye patch here and there cause someone once said they were cool. Her hair is often tied up in two high pigtails adorned in more than one cheap plastic bright hair clips. On her left wrist many silver bangels and a ring on her middle finger with the word PEACE engraved on it, on her right wrist many cheap colorful plastic bracelets including a rainbow brite band, and on her pointer finger a thick plastic rainbow ring. All of which never come off, which leaves really funny tan lines.

Personality- Arrogant and saucy not needing any kind of positive reinforcement, she already knows how awesome she is already. The subject is also very loud and chatty, likely to chat your year off while making you deaf all at the same time. Not very good at multi-tasking though really good at forgetting what she was doing and or becoming amused by the next nearest object partially if said object is cute, shiny or moving in anyway. Enjoys starting a conflict and arguing with anyone who does not see eye to eye, more so if said argument/conflict helps to change something. Generally very mild in temper however will become hostile should any, Anti- Woman, Semitic, Abortion, Animal, Homosexual. Or Pro- Racism of any sort, comments be made at any time, she may be little but she will tell you off like a sailor. On one final note Subject is cute as a button, just not as quite as one.

Hobbies/Interests- Video gaming, reading, collecting thickens and over all crap, painting, writing, all things cute except hello kitty and animal crossing, all things awesome IE: Zombies, Spartans, Snakes, Gratuitous Violence, Women with big weapons, Bunnies with big weapons, Chainsaw Guns...ect...Rainbow unicorn Kisses, panda bears, Rainbow brite, The stage/acting and her Dictionary of simile from 1917.

Subject is to be considered armed and probably not dangerous at all.

End Transmission. ........

(And there you have it, Whisky Hotshot Mallone. I do hope you enjoy her, I know I sure do....cause you know shes me, and im pretty damn awesome if you ask me :P )