The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Graphics search

GeldrinHor

Hiya folks....a sort of out of the way question, but here goes.

Does anyone here know of the original old "Bard of Terra" graphic that was circulating in Sigs on the old UBB Archamge boards (as well as a few guild boards out there)?

I'll give my best description.

small graphic overlay with a white feather at about a 45 degree (right leaning) angle with a nice script font that simply said Bard of Terra. I would LOVE to find that graphic again, should anyone know of it.

Not positive on the font name, but it was a very soft styled script (I have only about 118 fonts on my computer right now, more than 200 on my home unit, but too lazy to finish up the rebuilding I started last week at the moment).

I know it was on sig files for a number of folks for a while.

Just the musings of a vain-glorious old man working on some makeshift sigs for himself, once again!

Edited by GeldrinHor

Signe was hosting sig files at the time for ÅoÅ and a (slight) majority of slow-server Pennites were affiliated with them, so I think she'd be your best bet; Peredhil may have had his geocities account by then, but I believe he was relying on someone else's hosting.

• 1 month later...

Too little, too late? I notice that Geldrin'Hor is still not using a signature graphic, so I must regret that my tardiness precludes me from being useful. Since her name came up, I sent a quick email to Signe to ask if she might still have that Bard graphic anywhere handy. I'm afraid she does not have it. A quick Google image search doesn't yield any familiar-looking results, either. X* years is a long time for one little JPG to survive.

On the other hand, I agree with Whiskey that it would be a quicksilver snap to recreate a graphic like that. Either of us could probably help with that effort, if you need.

Most regretfully,

~Yui

* Numbers changed to protect the elderly. :P