The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Pre-Graduation Poll!

Degorram

In my English Class we are writing a book. It is loosely titled: 101 Things To Do Before Graduation. You would be greatly appreciated if you could help me in this. Answer the questions below!

Thank you my literate friends! :lol:

Dego :ph34r:

p.s. If you have already graduated from high school, please still partake. I'm sure you can remember what you thought way back when.

1. What is your favorite place to hang out around town? (no specifics)

2. What is something you have done that you believe everyone should do before graduation?

3. What is something you would like to do before graduation?

4. What activity have you noticed that is popular among the people you hang out with.

5. What are some of your goals?

6. If you could buy something really expensivve with no limits, what would it be?

7. If you could do something for someone else with no limits, what would it be?

8. If you could create anything, what would it be and who would it benefit?

9. What do you want to do the last summer before you leave for college?

1. didn't really like the town where I grew up.

2. Experiment. It lessens the shock of it in university, so you don't end up killin yourself the first weekend.

3. Honestly, I can't remember. Mostly, I was dealing with having girlfriend that was five years older than me, so high school concerns kind of took a back seat to that kind of drama.

4. Hmm, back in late nineties ppl liked going to concerts, going to waffle house in an inebriated state, hanging out on the lake(s).

5. Hmm, do my two years in the army then get the heck out and go to college. (didn't exactly happened the way I planned it).

6. A platinum mine

7. go back in time and set a few things right

8. a zero footprint generator that runs off sound: humanity

9. did it. participated as a dancer in the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympics.

Edited by reverie

1. Anywhere where no one else is. Anywhere quiet, that is.

2. *grin* Quit school and do basically nothing for about a year to reach the conclusion school really isn't that bad.

3. Finding out what I wanted to after graduation.

4. As long as it seemed self destructive or in any way out of the ordinary, everyone I was hanging around with seemed to be doing it. I had all the wrong friends. Still feel like I do sometimes.

5. If you're asking about the first time I was in my graduation year, I really wouldn't have known. The second time 'round I would say "get my life back on track"

6. Again the duality. First time, I wouldn't have known. Second time I'd say "goals"

7. At first thought, I'd copy rev's answer here, going back to my early childhood and try living like a normal kid would be something for my parents. However, I wouldn't be the person I am today if I were to do that, so that's out. Being able to go back in time seems like a good solution to things, but it usually probably isn't. Besides that, you can set most things straight in the present.

To actually answer the question, I wouldn't do anything I'm not doing now, -or was doing then- as I'm already trying to help everyone I can in any way I can. People will just have to be satisfied with what little I can give.

8. Something to make people, and especially politicians, think straight, do what's actually best for the people and just generally get along; again, humanity, or probably a better one: the world.

9. Make a world tour, giving a visit to all the great people I've met and talked so many times with, but never had a chance to actually see. On a more realistical note, that probably would have been a desillusioning experience.

Perhaps a bit too specific, but have fun with it, and good luck ^_^