The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWXXXI: Recording the Wolf - Take Two

Ayshela

Charmaine is so intent watching the scuffle at the door that she does not see Philip return, speaking quietly but intently into his cel phone. The movement behind her finally draws her attention. She turns to see Philip walking toward her, the crowd parting before him as if he emanated a simple command: "Move."

Charmaine turned to the side and tried to look like she was simply following the motion of the crowd (which hadn't yet reached her), but stopped dead when she nearly ran into Sheila. "Going somewhere?" Sheila gave a businesslike smile and pleasantness to the question, almost hiding the nasty glint which made Charmaine take a nervous step to the right.

"I was, yes. I just got here. My plane was late, and I haven't met anyone here yet..." Charmaine broke off as Philip's hand dropped onto her shoulder. She stuttered when he asked for her cel phone, "What? N... no! You have your own, why do you need mine?"

Troy spoke up now, stepping up beside Philip. "Because he'll find my phone number there, and Vanessa's, and probably a lot of other people's as well - all people you've pressured and tried to enlist in your plans to sabotage every album but your own, and that of the new band you've picked out to work with."

Philip smiled happily and said, "I'm so glad you accepted our invitation! I wasn't sure you would." He waved in the policemen who had been hovering just inside the side door.

OOC: dragonqueen was the wolf, so this concludes the game. Feel free to add any RP that you wish in the way of concluding your character interactions or development, but there are no further phase changes or accusations.

Thank you all for bearing with what may have been the strangest WW game yet... :blink::lol:

Seth sat outside the party trying to regain control of his stomach as his brain slowly swam it's way out of alcoholic oblivion and the cold realization of what he'd done set in.

"Oh gods... Did I really accuse Coolio, The Coolio of bootlegging albums? And alienate almost every single other artist and manager on the label?"

The last traces of booze were stripped away by the cold air and horrific recollection...

"Might be time for me to find a new job... or at least give up on ever getting out my own album."

Seth pushed himself to his feet and staggered off homeward bound to sleep off the aftereffects of the party, each step taking him towards a very uncertain future.