The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Bachelorette auction results!

Patrick

The curtains parted and Patham and Mynx came out from behind them. Patham was holding a crumpled piece of paper in his hands, which he promptly uncrumpled.

Patham cleared his throat, but it was Mynx who spoke.

"The auction has ended and after some deliberating we have decided who has been won by whom!"

Patham stepped up and read the results from the paper.

OOC: results are presented as XXX's YYY, where XXX is the writer and YYY the character.

BACHELORETTE AUCTION RESULTS

Bachelorette Winning Bidder
Sweetcherrie's Sweetcherrie Gyrfalcon's Gyrfalcon
Sweetcherrie's Dana Patrick's Patrick
Evangeline's Evangeline Wyvern's Wyvern
Evangeline's Rena'ah jonathon wolfe's jonathon wolfe
Evangeline's L'kaira Alaeha's Jirah
Mynx's Cheermynx Tanuchan's Thomas the Minstrel
Annael's Annael Wyvern's Wyvern
Nightfae's Fae Sweetcherrie's Stoomp
Nightfae's Alexa Patrick's Patham
Tanuchan's Tanny Mynx's Naked Angel
Appy's Appy (+Ptraci) Quincunx's Rydia
Appy's Wildjoker Wyvern's Wyvern
Appy's Apaltra Gyrfalcon's Daryl
Alaeha's Alaeha Patrick's Patham
Alaeha's Sephora Sweetcherrie's Stoomp

OOC: if I made any mistakes (especially with people who didn't explicitly say which character they bid with) then send me or Mynx a PM and we'll update the list to reflect the changes.

Evangeline stood at the back of the crowd as everyone surged to where the sign had been posted. Rena'ah had managed to get to the front, and L'kaira was still fuming on the roof of stage. Suddenly, Evangeline heard the mental echoes of Rena'ah laughing so hard that she nearly wasn't able stand up straight.

//Rena'ah?// Evangeling thought. She was not telepathic herself, but after a bit of trainig from her closest companions, she had learned to exhibit shields and direct thoughts (though she had no way of knowing what or how those worked). //What's the matter?//

**Oh - oh, ANGELS!** was all the girl was able to get out. Even L'kaira was caught.

**WHAT, you good-for-nothing Healer? What?**

Instead of replying, Rena'ah simply sent an image of the list posted on the board. Evangline blinked then felt a giggle trying to bubble its way out of her throat and just managed to supress it.

"Oh - dear..." was all she murmured aloud, while L'kaira incredulous mental shout and Rena'ah's redoubled laughter echoed through her head.

{{Great! What happens now?}}

Basically, you write your date.

Feel free to get in touch with the person who won your character - your date can be a co-written event, or written entirely by yourself. You can get ideas from your date or simply make all the decisions yourself (although I advise that it's always wise to at least check how your date's character would react to situations).

When you post them, meantion that it's your date in the sub heading line. We are going to award geld prizes if you get your date written within 2 months but we haven't yet fully decided on the amount yet.

Happy writing Bachelorettes!

Edit: If you complete your date within one month of this announcement, we will award you 40 Geld. If you do so within two months, you will receive 30 Geld.

Edited by Mynx

• 2 weeks later...

"STOOMP?" Fae squealed. "STOOMP???" was squeaked out once more. Alexa almost rolled on the floor with laughter. Until, of course, she noticed the faerie's eyes light up with excitement. "YAY!!! A date with Stoompy?! This will be FUN!!! I can't wait! Who'd you get, Lex?" Alexa stood up "Oh! Right..." She looked at the list, glad that she had waited until the crowd of giggling, curious, or angry women had moved on. "Pathum...Oh boy. What to do, what to do?" She paced a bit, trying to think of something that couldn't go wrong. "Crap."

OOC: Wow...Fae gets the easiest and most fun(Next to Wyvern, that is.) and then I've got the two hardest characters for me to write. Alexa was a recreation of a character much like Fae, and sad to say, I don't know ANYTHING about Pathum(eek!) so...I shall...Uhh...RESEARCH! Wish me luck?

Still...Eek. >.<