The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Item Auction #3

With Chiroq wiggling happily, and people already coming over to see the wares, Sweetcherrie looked at her list. Gyrfalcon had two items, and it would probably be best to put one of them up for this week, and then the next for the following week.

She grabbed the quill she would use to represent his story item, and wandered back to the item stand. She looked again at the quill and blinked. The quill was glittering in her hand, she was holding a black outline of a quill, with stars twinkling in it. She looked back at the ground, and eeped, wishing she’d followed Mynx’s flying lessons now.

The ground had disappeared, and she seemed to be walking on the Milky Way. Logically she felt that her feet were still on the ground, but her eyes were telling her differently.

Cursing Wyvern’s setting machine, Sweetcherrie swam forward towards the rock that served as an auction stand, and simply had to giggle when she saw all the other pennites float midair.

“Right,” She held up the quill, “Gyrfalcon has offered to auction off a story with the person of your choice starring as the main character.

I know his stories, and I would hereby like to bid the first 10 geld myself, sooooo do I hear 15?”

She grinned and held up the astral quill, while balancing on the rock.

Edited by Sweetcherrie