The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Nope it's NOT what you think!

Sweetcherrie

Nope it’s NOT what you think!!

“Oh Yes, yes give me more!” Mara heard herself utter squeaky noises, but she didn’t care “Yes, there, aaah you’re so hot.”

Little drops were forming, slowly gliding down her body.

She could feel the juices running faster through her veins.

Every nerve in her lean body was filled with heat.

Her gorgeous hot stud hadn’t left her alone since the night had ended and she was thoroughly enjoying the heat he created in her body.

She cast a glance to her left and saw that her sisters were rejoicing as well, they too had been far too long without.

The grass had been a bit moist this morning but was drying up nicely and felt nice and soft under her feet.

She loved being outside again she had been cooped up inside all winter.

Sure she knew they were doing it for her best, but that didn’t mean she like it.

In fact she hated the winter and people always said that they could predict spring was coming just by looking at her.

Mara was now 7 winters old and full-grown.

Her one friend was tickling her and the other was making her body move uncontrollably.

She sighed with pleasure.

A butterfly passed and sat down on her forehead.

She loved butterflies.

They were such gracious creatures.

She tried to keep still, but a sudden thrust made her move so suddenly that the butterfly flew away with fright.

She followed the butterfly with her eyes but her friend made her close them.

She didn’t care too much.

She was way too hot to really think about butterflies.

Looking to the right she saw that some other families preferred the shade, but she could hear them having fun.

She smiled.

She closed her eyes and let the amazing feelings take her higher.

Her friend was slowly moving.

It was hard not to scream of mounting pleasure.

Ooh what the heck, nobody was listening.

“I LOVE MY LIFE AS A FLOWER IN THE WARM SUMMERBREEZE WITH THE SUN AS MY BEST FRIEND!”

This came into my mind as I was walking through the flowershop to get a cactus for one of my friends (I was supposed to take care of her plants while she was on holiday and accidently killed one)

Edited by Sweetcherrie

The very act of saying "It's not what you think" makes us try to think of something else. ;) Must say that I failed to think of the correct answer, but I was sort of almost close. :P

Cool. (Or hot?)

Edit: Almost forgot your first language isn't English. "Cool" is an often-used slang for "Neat".

Edited by Katzaniel