The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Cambio

Gwaihir

Maybe Scarlot's day had been peaceful before-hand, but she was not nearly a cheerful enough soul to be thrilled when she heard the door to her office slam. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw...or thought she saw a busty blond push her want into the office as if she lived there...or was sleeping with whoever did.

Shall we say that Scarlot's reaction was not one of utter joy? This one did Not look like her type

She turned for a second to her desk, to finish the papers she was working on. This blond was not something she'd jump for. The slut could wait. However, when she turned around, there was only a mousy looking man sitting in a chair waiting for her to be ready. "Sorry" he grinned. "That wasn't the way I meant to look when I come in here. Treat this body as me, please. I'm Cambio and I'd like to apply here. I may not always bring the same face when I come, but I can promise that I'm always the helpful sort and usually relatively agreeable. Didn't use to know how to change like this as a kid, but it was just the art for me, so let's just say that I learned it. Then...Well, now I'm in this place and ready to join. May I?"

• 3 months later...

Scarlot did not answer and Cambio began to feel uncomfortable.

"I mean, I'll really try to fit in here. Everywhere I go I try to be whatever is lacking. I don't know who I am some days, but if you tell me what you need I'll look like him or her...literally!"

*Cambio shrugs and begins to walk about the office reading the papers and decorations.*