The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

News Update

Merelas

Hey everybody. This new post is a little belated, as I'm just getting settled into my duties. I hope that no one is too upset, I promise I'll try to be more regular in my news updates from now on.

The first thing I want to remind everybody about is the"The Pen Reccomends..." thread. All pensters are welcome to stop by and check out some of the great works featured there. Full members are also invited to nominate/second any threads that you feel should get some special recognition!

Also, everyone should know that WW XIV is beginning! This game is lead by our very own Lady Celes Crusader, and the theme for it is an ancient egyptian pyramid. The link is here, and anyone is welcome to stop by and read! Good luck to all the participants, especially myself :D !

Our final item is for the Writing Exchange Program. I am informed that there are a few items still missing from the thread, so those who were assigned characters and haven't completed them yet, do so soon! Everyone is also invited to wander by and read the great submissions that have been made so far.

Thanks to everyone, and I'd just like to remind everyone that if you have an item that you want to see make the update, please contact me through PM here on the site! Have a good week, everyone!