The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

News Update!

Merelas

Hello everybody! As your News Manager, this is my first update, so bear with me if I miss something or if my writing is a little poor at this point.

Firstly, The Halloween games are all the way up to XIII now! Although no new players can join, I'm asked to convey the wishes of our Moderator, Tanuchan, that anyone who so desires stop by the thread to read and enjoy! Also, Tanuchan would like to invite anyone who wishes to to come in and play a "gost" if you wish. Drop by the thread, post your eerie activities, and have fun!

Speaking of Werewolf, our Moderator for WW XIV will be our very own Lady Celes Crusader. Starting with a Mummy theme within an ancient pyramid, Lady Celes is calling for all who might be interested inplaying to sign up in the sign-up thread in the Conservatory. That thread is located here.

Have you got a great story to share with the pen public? Did you discover bat children with wings of eagles in the Conservatory the other day? Direct your attention to the Mighty Pen Enquirer! Begun by Katzaniel the Tigertaur, The Mighty Pen Enquirer is for any story that you might want to promote, whether it's whacky and outrageous about the walls of the pen, or slightly slanderous about one of our fellow pen members. Members are encouraged to create posts within the thread and start a friendly banter right here!.

A new RP is shaping up to be very interesting--The Crossing is located in the Conservatory. As far as I understand it, mystery girl Anna needs help, and there's currently a demon at the door of the Pen. If you're willing to help out, check this great thread started by Black9.

The Writing Exchange Program is off to a great start! In the Cabaret Room, links are displayed too all those that are already completed, and for those who aren't finished yet, I'm asked to remind you that the due date was yesterday.

Wyvern would like to remind everyone that he's inviting Pen Members to call in to his radio show this friday, Nov. 5th. Here, you can check out for the skinny on his program, along with the official call he made in (I think) his last post in the thread.

Finally, check out the Piazza of Portraits. There are many great examples of how to set up a profile, and everyone is highly encouraged to do so.

If you have any items to go into the next news update, please PM them to me here at the Pen. Thank you, your cooperation is appreciated! I'd like to apologize for the length of this Update--usually they won't be this long, but there just seemed to be quite a bit that needed plugging this week :D. Have a good one all, and I'll be back next week!

Edited by Merelas