The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Why?

Krista

Why only big European languages? This is discrimination of smaller languages! For example Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian. I understand that there might not be many representatives of those countries here but I`m sure there are enough. Why is Russian more important than Estonian or Latvian? I`m sorry but I feel a bit discriminated here, it`s like my language didn`t excist at all.

Hi. For now, there's a forum planned for the less known European as well, as for any other languages that don't fit under the "European Classics" one. The reason why it's not there yet is because nobody showed a will or an interest to write in any of the languages you mentionned and that The Pen members expressed a will to keep the number of forums to a minimum.

However, if you really want to write poems, stories and the like in your native tongue, I'll be more than happy to request the opening of European Exotics. I never EVER considered one language inferior compared to another. I've heard people speaking Creole and Gaelic and it just opened up my curiosity towards these less known languages.

Meanwhile, I invite you to read the Annoucement in the Café to found out everything you need to know about the Manor.

Thanks for answering my little question:) It`s very good that there will be a forum called European Exotics. So smaller european languages (like mine) won`t be left in shade.

I read the manor purposes in the cafe and all those forums are a very good idea:)