The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Tralla

Tralla

~Introduction~

Tralla isn't actually a character. Actually, I'm probably one of the few writers here who doesn't operate behind or within a character. Tralla is merely a name, to protect my personal identity, and not even the name I write under to the rest of the world. *That* name is Victoria Jaimeson, which also is merely a name, and not the one I was born to. I've been writing at the Pen since 2002, and irl since, oh, grade 1 or 2, which was... well. Yes. =D Read on if you'd like to know a little bit more about the face behind the face. Although, with how personal a thing it is, you'd probably know me better by reading what I've written, rather than a few nonidentifying facts about a rather regular human being.

Edited by Tralla

~List of Works~

Prose
Title Subtitle Status Location
The Gift of Fear Warning: This will be a darker story. Ongoing Assembly Room
Vignettes of a Vampire Writing Exchange: Vlad Finished Assembly Room
Always claimed to be an author first... (Sneak peek of Study of Savages) On Hold The Applicants' Alcove

Unseen If depressed, don't read this. Finished Assembly Room Poetry Title Subtitle Status LocationNo Regrets (Original App to The Pen) Finished Recruiter's Office Death of a Whisper N/A Finished Banquet Room Narcissism N/A Finished Banquet Room A Parody. N/A Finished Banquet Room Ordered Chaos (I'm Baaack) Finished Banquet Room Bittersweet (Lo and behold...) Finished Banquet Room achromo some N/A Finished Banquet Room fragmented, not broken N/A Finished Banquet Room Interactive Title Subtitle Status LocationWhat's this? The Eternal Quillbearer's QQ? A long time coming, but it's coming! In Development Cabaret Room About Me Title Subtitle Written By LocationWriting Exchange: Tralla, Is it enough? N/A Psimon Banquet Room

Note: my Vignettes and Psimon's poem to me were part of a larger project run by Valdar, The Writing Exchange.

Edited by Tralla