The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Application: A gunrunner's tale

*So you're a bad guy, huh?*

The wolf blinks after reading the application, a bit surprised.

*Guns and biological warfare aren't my idea of fun... but it may be interesting. Maybe I should root for the good guys' side?*

She grins teasingly at Ghost of Dawn, who scowls at her almost as if he could read her thoughts. She gives him an amused barf.

*I don't think I'll stay this time... who knows what that lizard will dump onto my head this time... Good luck anyway, bad guy!*

Winking, she friendly nudges him and leaves the office, peering out first to be sure Wyvern's isn't on her way.

Good to see you around - just take care where you're pointing that M-4, please...

;)

Edited by Tanuchan

Ghost of the Dawn taps his fingers on the armrest of his applicant easychair, shifting in his seat uneasily as he silently sighs over the departure of Tanuchan. With no Pen member to keep him company, no sense of the remaining waiting time, and no heat sensor device to calculate the approximate distance of other living organisms from the Office, Ghost of the Dawn begins to feel a bit lonely and abandoned. The anxious applicant frowns and turns to glance at a grandfather clock that rests at the corner of the Office, but doesn't have a chance to read the time as the cacophonous sound of an enormous crash causes him to leap out of his seat in shock.

Ghost of the Dawn immediatly turns towards the source of the sound, only to breath in a sharp gasp as he discovers Wyvern crushed in a mangled heap, dressed in what appears to be an poorly-fabricated yellow gymnastics outfit and covered in shards of glass from a newly-broken Office window. The reptilian Elder curses as he lifts himself from his painful position, and brushes the glass off of his hideous outfit as he hisses:

"Greetingsss Ghost. *cough* My apologies for being late, I was busy testing out the latest in Almost Dragonic Brand Stealth Technology™."

Ghost of the Dawn raises a brow upon hearing this, and firmly glues his eyes on Wyvern's horrendous outfit as the overgrown lizard snatches up his application story and begins reading it over. Once Wyvern has finished with the application, Ghost of the Dawn hesitantly clears his throat and mutters:

"Ummm... Mr. Wyvern, I'm curious, what is the errr... the outfit for?"

"Oh this?" hisses Wyvern, pointing at his yellow gymnastics outfit and grinning a razor-sharp grin. "This is an Almost Dragonic Brand Stealth Suit™, ideal for covert operations and raids. I'm glad you asked, since I was just about to offer you some of the latest in Almost Dragonic Stealth Technology for cheap cheap chea-"

"So..." interrupts Ghost of the Dawn, squinting his eyes to examine the "suit" more carefully. "I take it this Suit is used to distract guards while your campanions stealthfully infiltrate into the enemies base?"

"Not quite." hisses Wyvern while sorting through his desk for other products. "It's actually used for camoflauging with your surroundings, since it's usually used in situations involving large amounts of gold."

Ghost of the Dawn stares at Wyvern blankly and goes silent.

"If the Almost Dragonic Brand Stealth Suit™ doesn't interest you, allow me to offer you this genuine Almost Dragonic Brand M4 Landmime™" hisses Wyvern, whipping out a small remote control. "It's going at the low price of two hundred and fifty geld!"

Ghost of the Dawn raises a brow and examines the remote control. "Landmime? What's that?"

"Well." answers Wyvern, twirling the remote control in one claw. "It's like a detonatable landmine, only it's made using leftover mannequin arms and legs that were once used by mime troops."

"No thanks." mutters Ghost of the Dawn uneasily, brightening as the reptilian Elder stamps his application ACCEPTED.

"How about an Almost Dragonic Brand 40 Pony Power Pattywagon™ then?" hisses Wyvern hopefully.

;-)

OOC: An ACCEPTED application, Ghost of the Dawn, welcome to the Mighty Pen! :) I look forward to reading more of your works as well as participating with you in community events and activities. Apologies for the rather late application response, life has its intervals of intense time management...