The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

An invitation for Halloween

Tanuchan

Halloween Party & Werewolf Game

An invitation reads:

We invite all members of the Pen community, from Honored Guests up and including all Elders and Ancients, to the Halloween Party that will take place at Custos Manor in October. Choose a costume, and join the fun!

More information can be found at the Conservatory Room at the Pen Castle, or through Katzaniel and Tanuchan.

R.S.V.P.

Join the fun! There are posts at the Conservatory and on each of the Guilds, for those who can access them ;)

~Tanny and Katz

• 3 weeks later...

Hey hey hey! Have you been reading the Hallowe'en Party thread or related propoganda with no intention of participating? Then I've got just the job for you!

All you have to do is reply here or PM me, and we'll use your character as an "NPC", meaning that between Tanny and I, he or she will be roleplayed and used as we see fit to be tricked by the pranksters (wolves): knocked unconscious, teleported, lost, etc. and used as "random pennite casualities" during the game.

Don't leave us hanging! It'll be a lot more fun for us to write (and, I imagine, you or others to read) if we use actual personas for the cannon fodder.

I need as many as I can by Thursday... thanks!