The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

I need a logo

Salinye

I need to design a logo for my business cards. I want something very simple and very elegant. Perhaps a slightly abstract line art of a woman and a baby, or a baby in a womb, something like that. These are business cards for my doula work, so it's very mother/baby oriented.

I won't be home to check back on this thread until late tonight, but if you are interested in helping me out, you can post here or pm me through the boards. The current black and white simple logo I have on there now isn't very impressive!

Thanks in advance,

~Salinye :fairy:

WOW! Katz! Awesome! I really like that. I'm looking for something a little less abstract, but you have the idea. I like the line art, and I love that, I may use it for a website I'm going to help my husband build (If you don't mind). I have a website now, but it's just a simple lame one I put together. I'm thinking of either a mom and baby like this one, or a baby in a womb, only slightly less abstract? Does that make sense? I wish I could make things in my brain appear on screen.....

Then again, that could be bad! :blink:

~Salinye :fairy: