The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

My new addiction!

Finnius

Ok, so Aspereta is this really cool and addicting sprite-based MMORPG. Totally free, as it is in Alpha testing, and also insanely fun.

Here's the main page.

So come one and all, try it out! My ulterior motive? I need ten members to form a guild!

Exclamation point!

Edit: Forgot to note, if you decide to create an account and want some help, message me with /tell Natayu... yeah, I bastardized my own story for a name. Sue me.

Edited by Finnius

Meh, if you say so Finnius. My first experience with the game is:

1) They require a lot of personal information when you register, which is a definite no-no in my book.

2) The first person I met tried to con me into dumping all my money on the ground so he could steal it.

I'll take another run at it tomorrow. <_>

I had the same problem, so I hit the button to re-send it... I think I had to do it a couple times. After that, I couldn't really figure out what to do. I just about died to a rat, but thankfully, my troll-like regeneration kicked in. I also wasn't sure if I was equipped with my old rags and stick or not.

Anyways, I'll give it another shot... I was just wondering Finn, when do you usually play?

Gyr:

Eeeeeesh... yeah, bad first experiences. Actually, I agree with you on the personal information bit, but so far I've seen more good players than bad. Maybe just bad luck.

Vincent:

Heh... yeah, lambs are harsh at low levels.

Tam:

Errrr.... Hrm. Weird. Tried the same thing with Sal last night, ended up just taking a minute to go through.

Stick:

As for figuring out what to do and all, /help is priceless. I'm usually on later on at night, or midafternoon, depending on if I'm working.

On another note, what names are you guys using? I can search for you when I get on, might making grouping up a bit easier.

I'll have to try that when I get my computer...after..getting my scholarship/grant money....

But I have an addiction too!

The Cow's Corner game. It's addictive! I've already goten Gyrfalcon to play it.

The Cow's Corner

At the bottom and to the right is a yellow link that says "Cow's Corner Game" Or something to that effect, or go to the link on the left marked "Forums" and to the forum labeled Cow's Corner Game to find out more info....

Heh. If you don't like my plugging this in this topic, blame the Saliciously Silly Salacious Salinye Celestialgrace. She told me to. Seriously.

By the way, I'm James (on the Cow's Corner Game), a level 32 Fighter. Just type /sh and ask about James, you'll get all the info you should need about me.

Actually, I'd tried that one already, on a recommendation. The launcher decided that it didn't like me for some reason, and wouldn't let me delete it off my computer... tried to remove the read-only and it auto-checked it as soon as I closed it, which kind of makes me paranoid.

So I restarted in safe mode and ninja'ed it off. Never got to try the actual game... which sucks, as it looked kind of cool.

Hmm..That's odd....

I might recommend going to the forums and locating the topic about the new launcher.. I don't think that Chris has actually had the main game page updated..

All I can suggest is to check the forums for answers...

Wait..You need version 2 of the launcher now to play.