The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

BACHELOR AUCTION!

Salinye

Yes, the bachelor auction is quickly approaching! You have today and tomorrow to continue collecting geld that can be used toward the auction! Remember, there will be other things to spend geld on, and you men can't forget about the Bachelorette auction at Winter Solstice Carnival!!!

So, if you haven't participated much yet, today and tomorrow are the days to collect for the auction!! BUT...Don't stop collecting as you'll be sorry, later!! Watch for more info on how the auction will take place coming SOON!

~Salinye :fairy:

Some further clarification. :0)

The bachelor auction is NOT the end of the carnival. :0) There will be other auctions of sorts and things to do with your geld, so I hope everyone knows it will be worth your time to continue enjoying the various events and booths after the carnival. I'm not sure exactly when the carnival WILL end, but I suspect we'll all notice it's natural wind down.

From that point, we will post an official end of the carnival. We'll pack our tents and MOVE OUT! But, our geld will stay with us, as we plan to use it for the Winter Carnival, AND who knows. Perhaps this geld thing will rub off and inspire other events and activities. :0)

~Salinye :fairy: