The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That..

Salinye

This event is being hosted by Salinye the simple mage, not by Salinye AVV Guild leader. :0)

A little idea that has been tickling in my brain. I was going to pass it off to the AAA to post, but they have such amazing contests lined up, I thought I'd just host it myself!

This event will earn you 15 geld!

We have a HUGE poets society here and everyone likes it when someone writes about them. So, my idea is this. Write a poem or a riddle about another member of The Pen. Then let us guess who it is about! Give subtle clues and see how well we know our neighbors!

I would suggest posting your poems in individual threads so we can all make our guesses on that thread. In the subtitle, just put something like "Riddle me this riddle me that" so people know it's part of this event and something they can guess on! In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions or give comments about this event here. :0)

Also, you may write poems about as many people at The Pen as you wish, but will only be paid for your first two submissions. :0)

Please hold off from announcing WHO it is about for a 5 days or so. That way lots of people can guess! :0)

Ready, set, GO!