The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Where Gods Fear

Maybe if I start the thread, some of our excellent reviewer types will review it. The thread certainly has a lot of views. It's getting read for sure...

I suck at reviewing things, but I'll give a little bit of something you might technically consider feedback.

The woman's hand shot upwards into Gavin's gut, nails like steel tearing through the soft flesh of his belly.

He felt her hand as it moved upwards into his chest cavity, deftly found his heart, and squeezed.

I did not see that coming.

Tamaranis,

Actually, there is already a thread for feedback to 'Where Gods Fear'. It's in the Writer's Workshop. Would you like your post spliced into the other thread?

Similarly, Finnius, would you object to moving the other thread into the Critic's Corner? It can stay where it is, but I think it'd fit better in the CC. It's up to you.

Playing Moderator,

~Yui

Yui-chan, I understand your feelings on the matter. I had placed it in the WW because I wanted serious 'this should be changed' feedback, however, I am not in the least averse to random drive-by commentary like Tam's.

So with that said, do with it what thou wilt. Makes no difference to me, and it might get better feedback here. :P

/me sets mode to +difficult.