The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Contest

This contest is simple. (At least to describe).

You are an orange, going about the process of being an orange. Someone comes into the room you're in and recites your choice of any one of the six poems from the Citrus Crooner contest. Roleplay their actions but more importantly your reactions.

I will make a thread in the Conservatory, please either post it in there or post a link to it in there. Anyone can participate but only members of the AVV guild can win. Apply if you want to be eligible to win. Good luck all!

PS. I will judge, and the winner will get the title of Citrus Sympathizer.

• 2 weeks later...

So, there are only a few more days left on this. Tanuchan has made a great contribution with her poem, but if she wins I wouldn't want it to be because of a lack of competition. I hope people didn't think they were required to do it as a poem - you can do it however you want. Just roleplay an orange. And have fun doing it! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

As Tanny pointed out to me, she can't win because she's not part of the guild, and she can't join the guild because she's not yet a QuillBearer.

I want to pass on this Shiny. If I extend this, will there be other people participating, or do I need to think of a new contest?