The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Forgiven

This is my first story I've written and posted. I hope you all enjoy it. It's about vampires, but it's gonna be short. I love me some vampires. :lol:

Alone, in a corner she had sat. Elena knew she had done wrong. Nothing physically had happened yet. She had never done this type of thing before. Her host, the one that made her a vampire child, was nowhere to be reached. He was gone, doing his own line of work. What she had known about him was far and few between. She knew little or nothing at all about him. She knew little about herself. She had known his name....it was Josalyn. He had gone by his middle name instead of his first. That's almost all she knew. She had known he was a young man when he had made "the change". The change is the time in which the person is killed in body and then relives to become a vampire. The change happens overnight, yet you never ever stop living or learning. There are very minimal ways to kill a vampire. You mortally can't wound the immortal, unless you are smart. Josalyn came to her when she had just turned 16 years of age. She was just getting ready to learn about the mortal her, until she was born again as the immortal child of her host. She was now trembling. What if he had to come home? Where was he? Had anyone heard the news yet? She was shocked herself at what she had done. Had anyone else done this? Is it deadly? "Oh god!" she exclaimed out of terror. "What are they going to do to me?? How is Josalyn going to react? If only I knew better...." Elena knew what had to be done. She had to punish herself for what she had done.

::To be continued::

Haha. I'll get around to ending in it time enough. I know the story, but have to get time to finish typing it. As I said, it's not going to be as long as I'd like, but still.

BlackCagedHEart :dragon3: