The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Skins

Wyvern dashes into the Cabaret Room upon hearing MeThinksUFoolish's request and scratches his scaly chin in contemplation, quickly whipping out a large series of Pen-shaped graphs and linear charts before swiftly bowing to the honorable Dragon. Clearing his throat of a few ashes and pointing to one of the charts with a bo that he stole from Madoka's training dojo, the overgrown lizard hisses:

"Hmmm... you might be mistaken there, MeThinksUFoolish, as I believe there are more than three types of skins here at the Pen. I take it that the three principal skins you're referring to are:

1) Flesh (examples: Orlan, Wrenwind, HappyBuddha and *gawks* Tzimfemme)

2) Fur (examples: Canid, Katzaniel, and occasionally Tanuchan depending on the thread and the shape of the moon)

3) Scales (examples: myself, Kokuryuu Flameshifter, and all of the other dragonic brethren out there)"

MeThinksUFoolish raises a brow and is about to speak up when Wyvern interrupts and continues:

"However, there are more than these three types of skins here at the Pen. We also have transparent skins (Jechum), vegetational skins (Waterlily and Wiggly Cabbages), feathered skins (Nyyark's Crow), and skinned milk (Almost Dragonic Brand, made with real cow hide!) amongst many others... and that's not even considering the diversity in the different kinds of fleshes, furs, and scales there are to be found out there!"

MeThinksUFoolish stammers: "That's not what I-"

"Indeed, the Pen is a place where all skin types can unite as one! Thanks for listening... here, have this sticker."

With that, Wyvern hands Savage Dragon a sticker that reads "BUY ALMOST DRAGONIC" in block capital letters, with the tiny, almost illegible phrase "your skin is special" underneath. With that, the overgrown lizard rapidly dashes out of the Cabaret Room, not wanting to risk Madoka's samurai sheep finding out about their missing bo...