The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A Backpack

Savage Dragon

No reads anything in the library apperently and i posted this before i knew what all the rooms were about so I moved it here cause i think it fits better here.

A backpack sitting alone against the wall. Untouched, unmoved, forgotten. Filled with paper, filled with books, filled with pencils. A backpack, a bag, a sack, by itself. Forgotten by a forgetful teenager who just wants to forget. Forget his troubles, forget his problems, forget his life. All he wants is to forget and exist in a cloud of forgetfulness. He wants to forget himself. But it wont go away. His life, his problems, his troubles, they stay with him. They didn’t leave with his backpack, they didn’t leave with his jacket. They didn’t leave with his hat, his watch or his shiny necklace. So he stands shivering in his t-shirt and jeans, alone in the darkness. No one to keep him company but his troubles and his problems and this life he doesn’t want. He sits on the cold concrete, crying into his arms, with no one to pat him on his back, no one to pick him up, no one to tell him its going to be alright. He is stripped of all the lies, the lies that said he had to be a man, the lies that said he had to be a rebel, the lies that said he had to be cool. They left with his backpack, and his jacket and hat and watch and stupid shiny necklace. All that is gone and he sits along. Filled with troubles, filled with problems, filled with this horrible life. Untouched, unmoved, forgotten. A boy sitting alone against the wall.

:dragon2:

One reason it would have gotten no comment is that you had subtitled it "ramblings of an unknown author" leaving it ambiguous whether it was written by you or by someone else.

Until that ambiguity is cleared up, it's unlikely to receive much comment.