The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Random Creativity

Spiders Soul

This is not much of a poem nor a song ... just a mesh of boredom and randomness ... so here it is and It just means that no matter what is in your way.. whether it be a physical barrier or mental or whatever the case my be and that you can always get through anything if you try no matter what lays in your way all obstacles can be overcome if you believe so here it is I hope it serves as an inspiration however short it is.. and hope you enjoy :flower:

If you have no voice

Scream

If you have no legs

Run

If you have no hope

Invent....

Hehe, randomness is good. :)

In the future it would be good of you to limit yourself to posting one thread in the Banquet Room a day, so things don't get cluttered. If you have multiple writings you'd like to share you can include them within the same thread. It's good to see you anxious about posting though, and watch those multiple posts (I'm referring to the accidental multiple posting of this thread now ;) ).

Why thank you. I guess I did not use something like dream because it is so common and you dont really dream up hope you need to make it to invent it you know? I dont think Dreams make things... I think they are the light or the key to make something as is hope.. and you cant unlock a key with a key if you know what I mean (I dont even know if I get what I mean ^_^)