The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

HEY! YOU! OUT OF THE GENE POOL!

Snypiuer

We have all done stupid things. Some of us have done REALLY stupid things, a LOT more often then others. This is dedicated to the most stupid of those things. The ones that actually count as reasons one should not procreate. I urge others to put there own stories here. Since I brought it up, I'll put in the first one.

Snypiuer has many stories of stupid things he has done. We could go in order of magnitude, but we choose to go in order of occurance. I will add a new story as often as possible.

Though I have been told that I have done many a stupid thing before the time I can remember, I will give you the first that I can.

Our story begins at the end. There stood Snypiuer, dripping wet, naked, atop a toilet tank, in the dark. To get to this point, we go back only a mere 10 minutes or so. Snypiuer's older brother had told him that when he (Snypiuer) took his bath that night, he (Snypiuer's older brother) would take his (Snypiuer's) two quarters.

The fact that 2 quarters was worth enough to cause what happens next, should give an idea as to how old Snypiuer is.

Snypiuer, being much smarter then his older brother, takes his quarters into the bath with him, but fears them going down the drain and also fears that his older brother will, some how, enter the bathroom - undetected - and steal said quarters, while the shower curtain is closed, so as the water does not spill out onto the floor.

These concerns haunting him, Snypiuer attempts to hide his preciouse quarters.

This brings us to moments before where we began this story.

After dismissing many hiding places, including the tube of the toilet paper roll and under the toilet tank cover, Snypiuer spies the perfect hiding place.

Snypiuer stands, butt naked, dripping wet, with two quarters clutched tightly in his little hand and all of 5 years old. Staring at a place where his 2 quarters would fit perfectly. Climbing on top of the toilet and then atop the tank, Snypiuer stretches his wet little hand and places his treasure in the empty socket of a 2 bulb light fixture. Noticing that the quarters can still be seen, he then proceeds to push them further in.

How Snypiuer escaped death is still unknown to this day.

And, beyond the humiliation of having his mother enter the bathroom to find him naked and dripping wet atop the toilet tank, his quarters were lost to the the electrical fixture melting around it.

Well, that is the first stupid thing Snypiuer remembers doing. I will continue when I can. You're going to enjoy the incident that brought about the week long beating.

If anyone wishes to add their own story, feel free!

'Till then.

Edited by Snypiuer