as intoxicating

and exhilirating

as it used to be

- I am allowed to hope -

[24 setember 2003, Leverkusen]

~ A flower for the person who can actually figure out what this is about ^_^ ~

~edit; Shakles should say Shackles ofcourse <_< ~

Edited by Appy

I liked the poem as well, Appy... In terms of what it seems to be about: in the first stanza of the poem, the narrator describes a certain powerful event of the past that disturbs her rest and hinders her through everyday life. Then, as the poem progresses, the tone shifts and becomes more optimistic as she notes that she'll rely on hope and put an end to the event's haunting her. Thus, the poem might ultimately be about relying on hope and optimism to overcome the dark event's of one's past...

Interesting structure too! Nicely done. :)

Hmmm , I'd say that that's close enough ...

*Appy hands Wyvern his flower, and giggles. The flower has a little note attached 'It is illegal to sell this flower to third parties without consulting the first party (being the giver, Appy) about the intentions of the second party (being the receiver, Wyvern)' * :flower:;)

I actually wrote it because I stopped smoking.. but I like your explanation.. more applying to anyone that way.. what was that word again, ah right "universal" ^_^

Thank you for the nice words on the style.. I like experimenting, but it's always a guess if it's still readable/flowing then, so ...Thank you :)