but not wanted always

I tire of myself

for wanting

but not knowing what

I tire of this poem

the usual lines

over and over again

Time to sleep

~another posting like it is, not sure if I'm happy with it yet, but it has the general feel to it that I was aiming for.. I guess :P~

Old Love

So many years of

sharing

struggling

of trying to cope

with growing up

Something wrong

can't put my finger on it

but it's there

lurking

destroying all hope

Emotions surging

not getting through

different wavelenght

or non at all?

I do not know

non does for sure

Speculations

secret converstations

discussing my love

Apathetic

Autistic

words that fall

and hit me hard

One year of fighting

of trying to excape

the inevitable

joined conclusion

love has fled

could not help us

anymore

Confusion

Unwilling to let go

of known certainties

that kept us together

but then

relieve sets in

boundries falling

All is well

~corrected a spelling error~

~more editing, for the sake of flow.. I wrote this for my ex-boyfriend, inspired because my parents both saw him last week, and it seemed he was doing well, well for someone in his position anyways.. It's hard to quit a 4 year long relationship on the sole base of both not being in love anymore, still being close friends afterwards and then some months later loose contact and several months more after that hear that he's sitting at his parents house living from money from the state, without them forcing him to find a job.. because he's proclaimed depressed by several doctors... just so you know where it comes from, I need a hug now :( ~

Edited by Appy

*Hugs*

Women can't let go of their loved ones... eventhought you don't love them anymore, you remember you loved them onces. For a man, a faded love is a thing of the past and moved on... for a women... the love is a cherished memory that becomes you.

Love is a funny thing... you remeber loving them, and then one day you woke up and realized you don't love them anymore... maybe its because you went by without thinking about him for a long time and it suddenly hit you that you forgot all about him... maybe its when you stared at a necklace and wonder where it came from when you realized he gave it to you in a time you don't know when... you can feel love, you can feel the hurt and the pain.. but even when that's gone.. you know you don't love them anymore...

I wanted to know where love came from and where did it go when it leaves. But each time it comes so suddenly.. you tried to grab it but it fades int the mist... and then it's gone.