The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

*Bows* Second try

Vincent Silver

Viewer

(3/11/02 3:24:06 pm)

Reply *Bows* Second try

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

godguyver@yahoo.com

note ojoro is just a char. I made up I decided I use Vinnie to much...this is an rpg/interative fiction so help me!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

In the small elfen village of Trento,lives Dojoro, the greatest elfen theif in the world.(and some one Wyvern would take to heart) He has stolen everthing from piano's to priceless art,and enjoyed ever minute of it. Dojoro also is a theif for hire and stealing isn't his only job.

__

"Mr.Dojoro I have heard you are one of the best theives in the world" A man in a balck suit spoke to Dojoro in his darkly lit room

"Yeah I'm ONE of the best...and don't call me Mr. Dojoro It don't sound right"

"Right,I have a job...In my town,Los Dulos,there is an election for leader,and I have to win if you catch my drift" The man grinned

"How much" Dojoro said grimly for he hated killing people.

"2 million gold"

"SAY WHAT!"Dojoro's eyes almost poped out of his skull,"y..you must really want to win"

"There's more to it than that ,but thats all you need to know...for now"The man murmered something under his breath that Dojoro didn't hear,"You will meet up with some other people I have hired on the road to Los Dulos leave by nightfall...see you in Los Dulos...Mr. Dojoro" The man stood up,left Dojoro's home,and climbed into a buggy and was off.

_____That Night____

Dojoro back his bags taken a large amount of gold some food(for Los Dulos was a weeks trip away),and some other suplies. He grabed is two elfen daggers and exited his humble abode. The cold night greeted him as he quietly left town tward Los Dulos.

____-----____

Hope this works!