The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Serenity

Archive

Stale AOD

Initiate

(10/1/01 2:53:50 pm)

Reply Serenity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle scared and tired mage enters his new sanctuary, sits down and enjoys the silence.

No bickering, no arguments, no clashing of metal against metal. Silence, complete silence

Stale sits down, pulls out his pipe and tabac, as though he was about to have a puff or two, but instead just sits there, listening to the stories of the bards, not their words, but the rhythm, their energy. With a content smile, pipe and tabac in hand, the old mage falls asleep...

ZZZ!

peredhil31

Elder of Lists and Manners

(10/1/01 6:38:17 pm)

Reply Welcome back noble warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guido comes in and removes his fedora Politely. It is noticeable that the crewcut blond wig that had been glued to his head is finally gone. His normal dark hair still has slight discolorations.

Scanning for his namesake bartender friend, Guildo, his eyes alight on the sleeping one.

Moving with a lightness surprising in a such a large muscled Guinea Pig, he crosses to the table, snagging a clean tablecloth on the way.

Carefully he removes the pipe and tabac from the sleeping hands, so scarred and calloused, and places them neatly on the table.

Rolling the table cloth, he gently tucks it behind the lolling neck so he won't awaken stiff and aching.

This done, he smiles and twitches his whiskers, then continues onto the bar with a casual wave to the Painting of Zool to talk in low tones to Guido.

Stale AOD

Initiate

(10/2/01 1:35:25 pm)

Reply Re: Welcome back noble warrior

Stale, the sleeping warrior arrives in the land of Nod

Whirlpool, red, shining ligth... flickering, brigther, white, blinding white...

He rides his horse hard, or is it a horse. Horse, the word has such a familiar ring to it, still it seems to mean nothing to him. The pink beast sure does take him fast to... wait, where is he going. The little goblin, tries to think scratching his beard...

Ah, it was to the king I was going so fast this merry morning he says to the beast, which nods. That is correct master, to the king you said when we started this journey 2 weeks ago. Ah, yes, I remember now, say, did I mention what kind of errand we had with the king? The beast turns its long neck and looks at the goblin, shaking his head Gretchin master, do you truly not remember? Well, I hope you come to your sense soon, as we will arrive in less than a day. Perhaps some of yer companions can help you? The beast nods his heads towards the others...