The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

What Is All This About?

Archive

Larywen

Viewer

(11/23/01 9:42:39 pm)

Reply What is all this about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please see topic title for the first line of what appears to be a rather long and flowery topic. I am obviously a newbie here, and I am curious as to the nature of this board. What is it that you all DO? Do you share your works and give feedback, talk about writing and poems and whatever else is deemed literary, or what?

Hmmm...I seem to be asking many questions of this nature since I went on my great "Role-play Game Other Than WOT or Dl" quest.

Jechum

LoreMaster

(11/26/01 7:34:18 am)

Reply Re: What is all this about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we are in the process of saving the universe. Well at least a single verse.

I guess we do a little of all of the above and some only some.

I recommend you read the Codex. We are a new site and still growing most of our current members are Archmages.

I welcome you to look around and join in the fun.

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Lore Master

Edited by: Jechum at: 11/27/01 5:03:25 am

Rezure

Quill-Bearer

(11/26/01 6:07:27 pm)

You knw Jechum... I thought I knew the answer to that question, but your reply made me much less sure

~less-sure Rezure~

Jechum

LoreMaster

(11/27/01 5:10:17 am)

Unsure about what?

The Pen will be what we make of it. Nothing more nothing less. I dream big!

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Lore Master

Minta Rose

Bard

(11/27/01 11:58:56 am)

Reply I Came, I Saw, I Quantified

Tzimfemme hands Imposter a set of calipers and a balance crafted of brass, reserving one full set for herself. She applies the calipers to a length of poetry and lops off precisely ten feet, then places it in one pan of the balance and tosses long and short beat weights into the other side until the balance is in equilibrium. Twirling a pipette baton-like between her first two fingers, she points it at the ideas and whispers caustic questions into the pipette, dissolving away the dross of metaphors and leaving only the message.

Beware science.