The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Des mots dans ton cerceuil

Salut Grand-Maman,

C'est moi. Je sais que maintenant tu est partie pour de meilleurs cieux. Je sais que tes souffrances sont terminées mais laisse-moi te souffler un dernier mot.

D'aussi loin que je me souviens, tu as toujours été d'une gentillesse esquise. Tu ne t'es jamais mise en colère et tu as toujours été notre complice. Tu nous disais où se trouvaient nos gâteries préférées. Tu nous faisait des crêpes en forme de personnages ou d'objet que l'on te demandait. Tu nous montrait où sont les chats et comment les approcher.

Même si la maladie nous a séparés, sache que je garde au fond de mon âme tous ces tendres moments de bonheurs que tu m'a lègués.

Que ton âme repose en paix.

Celes Crusader

Decembre 2001

Author's note: This time of the year reminds me of the loss of my grandfather, who died on Christmas night 18 years ago and my grand-mother died 3 years ago. When its Christmas, I've got a special thoughts for them.

Edité(e)(s) par: Lady Celes Crusader  à: 4/5/02 7:57:57 pm

Hi Grand-Ma,

It's me. I know that your now gone to better skies. I know that your sufferings are over but let me whisper you a last word.

As far as I can remember, you're always been of an exquisite kindness. You were never angry and you have always been our accomplice. You always told us where were our favorite sweets. You made pancakes taking the shape of characters our objets that we requested. You always told us where are the cats and how to approach them.

Even if the disease took us apart, I want you to know that I'm keeping deep within my soul all these tender memories of happiness that you left behind.

May your soul rest in peace.

Celes Crusader

December 2001