The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

[Text] - Torture mentale

Archive Note The original post was made by someone who was not registered. As a result the parser messed up when converting. Their name and post information can be found directly below this line.

Arlequin

Visitor

(11/18/01 12:55:52 pm)

Répondre [Text] - Torture mentale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je t’observe. Je discerne dans tes yeux la haine que dissimulent tes gestes précieux.

Je t’écoute. Je connais la terrible noirceur de ton passé qui se cachent derrière tes habiles mensonges.

Je t’attends à la frontière de la folie.

Je savoure la souffrance de ton esprit, ton désir de résoudre cette énigme. C’est dans les plus sombres abîmes de ton âmes que je suis niché. Dans ces ténèbres j’attends patiemment le moment où tes yeux s’ouvriront et où tu réaliseras que c’est uniquement par ma volonté que tu respires. Car je suis La Conscience de Ton Passé et tu es une marionnette qui danse au son de ma mélodie.

Arlequin

Janvier 2001

(thank to Warhammer's Battle)

1. La rupture, c'est comme un univers qui s'écroule sur toi et qui forme un tunnel noir, qui suscite la douleur au plus profond de soi. Mais, quand on en sort, on en sort grandi et meurtri et plus rien ne sera pareille.

Celes Crusader (1994)

2. La mort est une raison de vivre, la vie est une raison de mourrir.

Celes Crusader (1994)

3. Seule, loin de celui que j'aime, je tente de le rejoindre par les songes, me demandant s'il va bien.

Celes Crusader (1994)

4. Le monde d'aujourd'hui est en train de basculer dans le matérialisme qui mènera tôt ou tard à un révolution des peuples pauvres contre les riches.

Celes Crusader (1994)

5. Pour être exceptionnel, il suffit d'être soi-même.

Celes Crusader (1997)

6. Aimer et être aimer me suffit pour me garder vivante.

Celes Crusader (2001)

Translations: Thoughts of an enraged youg girl

1. Break-ups, its like a universe that collapses on you and that shapes into a drak tunnel, that makes you feel suffering from the deepest of yourself. But, when you got out of if, we're growned and weart and nothing will be the same.

Celes Crusader (1994)

Comments: Naivety and biterness impregnated that thought.

2. Death is a reason to live, life is a reason to die.

Celes Crusader (1994)

Comments: Life have been a struggle for me and it was especially true at that time. Back then, I've started to learn about physolophy, but also, to doubt about my future.

3. Alone, far away from the one I love, I'm trying to reach him with my dreams, asking myself if he's fine.

Celes Crusader (1994)

Comments: Self-explanatory

4. Today's world is falling into materialism that will lead sooner or later to a riot of the poor people against the rich.

Celes Crusader (1994)

Comments: This one freaks me out. I've written this way before the expression "Society of consumption" exists. I definatly thinking of starting a new psychic line

5. To be exceptionnal, you only need to be yourself.

Celes Crusader (1997)

Comments: 3 years later, some wisdom finally kicks in. That's my integrity motto.

6. To love and being loved only suffice to keep me alive.

Celes Crusader (2001)

Comments: That's the walking heart part of me. I guess my new love with Styler helps me to find a sentimental serenity.

Edité(e)(s) par: Lady Celes Crusader  à: 11/25/01 12:34:57 am

Translation of Arlequin's texte

[Text] - Mental Torture

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm observing you. I'm discerning within your eyes the hatred that is hidden in your precious gestures.

I'm listening to you. I know the terrible darkness of your past that is hidden behind your skillful lies.

I'm waiting for you at the frontier of madness.

I'm savoring the suffering of your spirit, your desir to solve this enigma. It is in the darkest abysses in your soul that I'm laired. Within these darkness, I'm patiently waiting for the moment when your eyes will open and when you'll realize that it is only by my will that you breathe. Because I am The Consciousness of Your Past and you are a puppet who dances at the sound of my melody.

Arlequin

January 2001

(thank to Warhammer's Battle)

Translator's note: This is again, translated at the best of my abilities. Feel free to revise it. - Celes Crusader