The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Work. You Know, On The Pen.

Archive

Justin Silverblade

Page

(6/5/02 10:50:35 pm)

Reply The work. You know, on the Pen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would just like to say how much I like it."

"Like what Justin?"

"The work. You know, on the Pen. Here, duh."

"Yeah, but, WHICH works in particular?"

"In particular? What do you mean in particular? I love it ALL!"

~ I have just been reading this and that, nothing enough to talk about specifically, but I just wanted to say that EVERYTHING I've read is great. Some of it has real passion, other stuff is just so well written, paints pictures, rolls of the tounge, etc. If your one of those guys (and gals) that has been posting a lot recently, keep it up. If you aren't... then get to it! We miss ya. Keep up the good work ~

Wyvern00

Elder of Initiates

(6/9/02 1:34:27 am)

Re: The work. You know, on the Pen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree... I've seen some real quality works posted here recently, and really wish I had the time and energy to fully comment on them all. Needless to say, they're all worthy of praise...

With that, Wyvern places a small yellow pin with a white arrow pointing towards Justin on his shirt that reads "I'm with Silverblade!"

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(6/9/02 12:02:30 pm)

Reply Re: The work. You know, on the Pen.

*Gyrfalcon raises a small sign that involves an arrow, and points it at Justin. The sign reads, of course, "I agree with this guy"*

Heh, I'll have something to post up in a few days, I think... at least, I better. *grin* I'm writing a Daryl story for my myth final, and since that final is on Wednesday...

Well, lets just say I'm working my butt off on it. ^_^