The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Erm... Many Poems By Hlah

Archive

peredhil31

An Ancient Polite Bard

(3/8/02 4:57:26 am)

ezSupporter

Erm... Many Poems by HLaH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banquet Hall, Heart Like a Hole

Welcome indeed!

I'm really a-liking reading you in love, instead of pain.

You have such a strong ability to speak your heart in terms that others can feel, to encode emotions in words.

Really good stuff, true 'Gut' poetry. (You feel it in your own guts when you read it.)

-Peredhil

Zephryin

Initiate

(3/12/02 1:58:15 pm)

Reply Re: Erm... Many Poems by HLaH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me as well. Unfortunately, I have about as much poeticism as a lobotomized water buffalo.

Heart Like A Hole

Honored Guest

(3/14/02 11:49:03 pm)

Thank you, friends, for the encouragement and compliments. It does my heart good to know that others are reading and enjoying my work.

And Peredhil, I rather like being in love more so than being in pain. Thank you for all you've done for me. I don't know if I could have gotten this far without your helping hand.

Gyr, thank you as well for being a constant source of praise and support. Your few lines of praise are ever-sure to bring a smile to my face and encourage me to keep writing.

Thanks again to all who read my work and hopefully, I'll have more time to post in the future... Between work, high school, my home life, and my fiance`, I don't often have as much time to write as I'd like. Oh well. I'll be graduating in May, so hopefully, my posting habits will become more consistent then.

Take care, everyone, and Blessed Be.

~Porcelain

"Heart Like a Hole"

.......amor vincit omnia......

Yui Temae

Huntress

(3/15/02 7:17:33 am)

Between all those things, I don't know how you have time to write at all, Porcelain! :) Still, I join the people who are very glad that you manage. Throughout your repertoire, your skill at writing to draw forth emotions in your reader is what impresses me the most. I'm glad to see that you can convey not only your hurt and sadness, but also your joy and hope. Keep writing, please.