The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Dark Queen's Revenge

Archive

peredhil31

An Ancient Polite Bard

(2/11/02 11:17:47 am)

ezSupporter

The Dark Queen's Revenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brute - Library

I like this! You have an audience of at least one! You shouldn't be allowed to be your own audience - you're too harsh on yourself.

I didn't want to clutter up your story with comments, so I thought I'd better post my OOC comment here.

-Peredhil

gwaihir1

Elder of Lists and Poetry

(2/11/02 11:46:04 am)

Reply Re: The Dark Queen's Revenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

audience of more than one!, this is a really entertaining read

---------- I want to be page 93 of Pineapples, the Avian Crows-Nyyark

Wyvern00

Elder of Initiates

(2/12/02 6:07:20 am)

Re: The Dark Queen's Revenge

With me around, that means you have at *least* four avid readers.

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Signe Green

Page

(2/12/02 11:52:20 pm)

this is exquisitely detailed and rich! I seldom, I admit, read the long stories, but this one I will certainly follow avidly.

Signe's Homepage

Brute3

Initiate

(2/15/02 10:59:50 pm)

wow. Wyvern finally gave me the pw for this place. Imagine my surprise when there's actually someone saying something about my story. I'm humbled, but I'll never be satisfied with it.

ehh...

THank you all. I think that I really needed a bit of encouragement, for I re-read it the other day and felt like it shoulda been erased. +Perahps I'll continue on and see if I can't maybe improve it somewhat.

Brute

O Drunken One

Jechum

LoreMaster

(2/19/02 12:33:29 am)

Perfectionism is nice but don’t let it keep you from writing.

One of my favorite singers made a comment that the public likes trash.

It seems the songs that he works only 10 minutes on with simplistic melodies always become the #1 hits. While his complicated works that sometimes takes months to complete never seem to make the charts. So one he does for money the other he does for personal growth.

I say share your talent and let the public enjoy.

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Lore Master

Brute3

Initiate

(3/1/02 8:40:14 am)

The dwarf wanted to make this reply, but he couldn't seem to open the door. Probably too damned short to reach the doorknob.

ANyway, THe story will be rewritten, deleted and re-posted within the next few days. It wasn't that good, and I can do better. I have failed myself in that the ideas that roam within my mind for this story have suffered a great injustice by my impatience and desire for brevity over quality. It needs to be told correctly, for it has become kinda important to me, in some way.

This is for my benefit mainly. A way of talking aloud, I guess. Although, should one certain someone read this, I wish to thank her for pointing out to me what I knew needed to be done. Thanks, Yui.

I can do better.

Brute

O Drunken One