The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

"shhhh...quiet"

Archive

peredhil31

An Ancient Polite Bard

(2/11/02 11:15:43 am)

ezSupporter

"Shhhh...Quiet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orlan - Recruiting Area

I nearly got a nosebleed laughing while I read this. I could just SEE the action.

The only thing that could've been more perfect for my personal amusement is if he'd been humming his own soundtrack secret agent music like Krunk in The Emperor's New Groove.

There are a lot of clever/fun 'Hooks' for Role Playing in there...

This reminds me of some of the Orlan stuff I read on the Old UBB boards back when you had more time to write.

-Peredhil

Orlan

Elder of Bards

(2/11/02 12:46:38 pm)

Reply Re: "Shhhh...Quiet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much the same as the UBB stuff :P

It was mostly "Today I cleaned my room, did my laundry, did all my homework, did my taxes, cooked and now I'm still half on the adrenaline high and need to do something" writing lol.

Plus I've been writing some semi-serious things that'll probably be posted soon so I need my insanity fix now and then.

Besides...it's just fun to mess with Wyvie-poo

Wyvern00

Elder of Initiates

(2/11/02 4:48:03 pm)

Re: "Shhhh...Quiet"

Yeah, I must say that this was one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time... Had me gasping for breath, in fact. I may post a continuation of some sort, though I currently lack the time due to midterms...

Here's definatly looking forward to reading more Orlan posts.

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(2/11/02 10:57:21 pm)

Reply Re: "Shhhh...Quiet"

*Gyr laughed himself silly on this one* *grin*

I *really* like the Wyvern/Orlan statue. *laughs*

Oh yeah, Orlan? Your sig is somewhat hard to read with the letters scrunched together like that...