The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Duel Of The Divine

Archive

peredhil31

Elder of Lists and Manners

(12/31/01 7:26:51 am)

ezSupporter

Duel of the Divine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assembly Room, Bhurin

Very well done. Like all your works I've read so far, the scene descriptions are vivid enough I feel as though I'm watching them on a a movie screen.

The use of the word "cometh" seems misplaced to my 'inner ear' as I read. (I like to read a loud.) I'd thought in the King James English the 'th' replaced 's' such that cometh would be comes, but I haven't checked.

Keep them coming - you have great talent!

-Peredhil

Bhurin

Initiate

(12/31/01 1:02:35 pm)

Reply Re: Duel of the Divine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having reread the story, Bhurin sheepishly smiles.

"I think your right. I guess I got a little dramatic there. Oh well, no one ever said the Gods were perfect..."

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(12/31/01 4:15:17 pm)

*Gyr applauds* Very good... I especially liked the poetry, though its strange that the evil god was the one speaking in poetry while the good goddess was the big booming voice and normal sentances.

I don't know, i just always thought that poetry was more.... light-hearted? Hmm... can't think of the words, but more connected to the 'good' side.

Balladore

Page

(1/1/02 7:06:09 pm)

Well... King James English... what can I say? I don't know anything about it, that's what I can say ;-)

I did enjoy the Story, especially the sacrafice at the end... it was a classic Good Vs. Evil fight, and I enjoy that type of stuff :-)

Keep them coming!