The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Another Many Rooms Of The Mighty Pen Keep Thread

Archive

Falcon2001

Initiate

(10/18/01 9:14:58 pm)

Reply Oops...another Many Rooms of The Mighty Pen Keep Thread...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone disagree with how I set up the main rooms (Library, Garden)? You're all welcome to describe ANY part of the castle you wish, it's not just me, you know.

WE CAN ALL be architects!

CiodenDarkeye

Initiate of The Pen

Hopeful Patron Saint of Impatience

Edited by: Falcon2001 at: 10/18/01 9:16:03 pm

Jechum

LoreMaster

(10/18/01 11:16:10 pm)

Reply Re: Oops...another Many Rooms of The Mighty Pen Keep Thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcon,

Let each member do as they wish with the rooms.

I will give some simple advice...

I would be careful what you do... due to the fact we will need the rooms cleaned!

Edited by: Jechum at: 10/21/01 11:03:39 pm

peredhil31

Elder of Lists and Manners

(10/19/01 5:59:22 am)

Reply Many Rooms of The Mighty Pen Keep Thread.

I was pretty much treating this as a Role Playing thread.

It's fun, but not locked in Stone (if you'll pardon the pun).

The Pen's Keep should be mutable enough that it can fit any setting or situation the Role Play requires.

Kinda like a Magical Univeral Studio or Disney World - very adaptable and changeable. It allows the Freedom to pursue the Muse without having to worry about breaking the 'Rules'.

Just a thought...

Peredhil

Falcon2001

Page

(10/19/01 2:55:21 pm)

Reply Re: Many Rooms of The Mighty Pen Keep Thread.

Well...it is a role playing thread...but I'd also like to have an image in my mind so that I can set stories here. That way, if you don't know how a room I walk into is set up, you can go check the thread.

CiodenDarkeye

Page of The Mighty Pen

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(10/21/01 3:39:47 pm)

Interesting idea, but I think others may not like having the entire keep set in stone (pun intended). Personally, I think it's great fun and am absolutely torn between offering my own description of Ozymandias' room and leaving it you. Keep it up!

Falcon2001

Page

(10/22/01 9:42:14 am)

Actually, Individual people are supposed to describe their own rooms... as I don't know what goes on, or your interests...

Yes, the keep is flexible, but I'd like alittle bit of a base.

Cioden Darkeye

Page of The Mighty Pem

Owner of the Reply Raven - Enemy to all those who never post responses

Ashaman - WoT - Blitz II

Council - The Hunters - Blitz II

Leisure Officer - SFV Ultima - Beta

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(12/20/01 11:27:51 pm)

Reply Re: the new room - 313

Falcon-

Wow. I just love the amount of detail you put into your rooms. The bed sounds interesting, and I bet you need the fire- stone walls and being surrounded by ironwork tends to chill the air. =)

peredhil31

Elder of Lists and Manners

(12/21/01 6:16:34 am)

ezSupporter

I want!

Quote:

A blow up of DaveMcW's insides on one wall,

Does it come with all his accumulated knowledge?

Good write-up!

Turns to Falcon

You know, that's well done! I was wondering how you'd woo her and still keep it PG. Good job. You're growing before our eyes.

Food for thought for you by One who should know. (I have this posted above my desk to remind me. )

Quote:

Bards of Terra, by Orlan

Bards, as the old AMer's state, are the ones who readily post things in story format, in character, without flames, insults or anything other then jovial "kidding"-ness and readily are able to bring posts to a new level.