The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Kendall Cotton (fars Except)

Archive

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(10/29/01 9:53:44 pm)

Reply Kendall Cotton (FARS except)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAHOO! More! (in fact, I'd like to try playing this... ^_^ *Gyrfalcon laughs at the 'magic' potions. =) )

Jechum

LoreMaster

(10/30/01 2:24:19 am)

Reply Re: Kendall Cotton (FARS except)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahm, Me too! Me too!

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Lore Master

peredhil31

Elder of Lists and Manners

(10/30/01 6:49:37 am)

Reply Magic Potions

That was a strange situation.

Father O'Callehan was a priest of Smyrnov, and a very very good one. His Create Irish Whiskey was a rather all purpose miracle prayer.

After he and the Deacon completed the Bobsled Run over at the Lake Ruins, They managed to acquire a silver chalice that, although they didn't know it, amplified all the properties of the Irish Whiskey Father O'C was making.

His Whiskey became famous for many things healing, curing poison, and others. One of the most impressive to those in the know was its ability to get a Troll drunk off his butt.

But that's another story.

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(10/30/01 11:02:08 pm)

Reply Re: Magic Potions

*Gyr laughs* Hey, they took out a Troll on it, so I'd say it works pretty good!

Gyrfalcon wonders if these kids will ever figure out that their magical potion is alcholic...

Does Smyrnov have many Dwarvern followers? He sounds like their kind of deity. =) (Holy Water = alcholic)