The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Isachar Is Missing!

Archive

Isachar HC:

Peredhil, feel free to do it again! This goes to anyone who gets the urge to amuse themselves with the squirrel duo.

I started writing this whole scenario on a whim, and I've got only the vaguest idea of what I want to do with it. If any of you folks think they can help give it a little direction, I'm more than willing to play along.

Yui Temae:

The familiar shadow form wavers into existence in the center of the room, the ravages of distance and duty making her voice echo strangely upong itself. "In a rare show of free online time, I've read your story, Isachar, and I'm struck with the usual pleasure I find in your work. Excellent job and my thanks for the mention.

"Under normal circumstances, the Huntress would be loathe to let the squirrels go on a mission without a ... taller friend along, however I think you'd be disappointed in my own participation if I were to join you. Since you do such a good job of it, I extend you free reign to take the Huntress with your squirrels. After all, we cannot have our favorite Legion Newbie lost to the ages, can we?"

She smiles. "I look forward to the next installment... and the time to read it. Until another time... "

With a parting glance around the room, her eyes bid good day to everyone assembled, and she bows slightly, the illusion fading back to nothing.