The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hate/brute3

Archive

I don't know... wouldn't call it nonsence... I think you wrote it rather well... You can alway fix structure later, capturing the inspirations the important part... I think it would make a good song, but it just as good as stand alone verse...

revery

the dreamlost

"...but i'm not the grl you once but your faith in, just someone that looks like me"(aimee mann/humpty dumpty)

the dream continues...

peredhil31:

I cry from the heart - as poetry should be. I think this has potential.

Hugs

Write more - you'll get better. Even if you never FEEL better about your own poetry. I still hesitate to post every time I write...

We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to.

W. Somerset Maugham

Mister Burrofoot:

Brute

My friend, I do not believe poetry has a specific structure... The structure of a poem, is how you emphasize the words, and what you want to portray with these words.. I think that poem is very good indeed, it catches the readers eyes, and thoughts of many people for they can relate.. Very good Job..

The Kender..

Brute3:

Thank you all for your words. As I mentioned in the other post regarding my 'poem', it was a way for me to vent and release some of my emotions. I think that I wrote it in a way meant to be spoken, not necessarily read, if that makes any sense whatsoever. I do appreciate the helpful remarks and the encouragement, but I'm afraid that poetry is most certainly not my style. I prefer and am more comfortable writing incomplete stories.

I simply wanted to say something, and now that it has been said, I remain silent once more, never wanting to use that voice again.

Brute

O Drunken One