Guest Minta Rose

Greased (#178)

The Man? Blush? ...Ha!

[Note to self: Must stop blushing, bad for image of total masculinity...]

Bale? BAAALLLEEE! Comment needed, now!

Guest Minta Rose

Bale (#3195)

<Bale Enters>

Mazzy, The red glow emanating from Greased's face is not a blush, it is merely the natural flushing caused by exertion, as Greased SPRINTED back to the BH when hearing a forlorn female calling for him. He HAS been away for awhile. And as for blushing. I'm willing to bet I can make YOU blush. A lot.

Guest Minta Rose

SatyrRider (#4588)

*clickclickclick* (SatyrRider snaps ten pictures for multiple BM, thinking this is his best get- rich-quick scheme yet)

Guest Minta Rose

mazzy (#648)

Feath if you want more blackm pics just let me know! I have some pretty cute ones of the boy doing some pretty cute things!

*hoping greased doesn't grease her for this*

Guest Minta Rose

Greased (#178)

Greased shakes hands with the common peo -- er, his new best friends.

"Wow, you guys are great. Feath, you know I love you, don't you? And SatyrRider -- excellent name, by the way -- that's a mighty... fine..."

Greased leaps for Satan's tool, AKA the blackmail box, AKA the camera dangling from SR's hand!

"Friggin' paparazzi! Gimme that thing! Bale! BAAALLLEEE! Need a hand here, BALE!"

Guest Minta Rose

SatyrRider (#4588)

"Ah, I don't think you'll be havin' that photo apparatus there, now. Aye, I may be a paparazzi, but might as well be a set-for-life paparazzi, don't you think so too?"

*SatyrRider swings the camera out of Greased's reach, mutters a cantrip, and the camera ripples and vanishes into thin air*

"There, that's much better, don't you think?"

Guest Minta Rose

Greased (#178)

Greased smirks.

"Thanks," he says, pulling Satan's tool, AKA the blackmail box, AKA the camera, out of his pocket and walking away...

So smooth!

Guest Minta Rose

SatyrRider (#4588)

Not to be outdone or embarrassed so easily, SatyrRider mutters another cantrip. Greased watches in disbelief as the camera in his hand suddenly sprouts wings with an unearthly tinge of blue, flies out of his grasp, and lands into SatyrRider's outstretched hand!

Guest Minta Rose

Nikolai (#2107)

While Greased is busy with the distraction provided by SatyrRider, Feath hands off her camera to her trusted Drooling War Monger, Nikolai. He immediately races back to the castle he shares with Tiyanath, and hands her the film. Tiyanath scans the pictures into ye olde scanner. By the time Greased has gotten the camera back from SatyrRider, copies of Feath's pictures are safely tucked away in the grimoires of several Shaolin monks, for insurance against a rainy day.

Guest Minta Rose

Bale (#3195)

As SatyrRider and friends walk away laughing, a deeper chuckle emerges from the shadows...

Greased looks around wildly, concern etched all over his face.

"Who's there?" cries The Man.

"Who do you think?" the shadow says.

Of course, it's Bale. And what is he tossing and down in his hand?

Film.

"Heh heh. They can send that camera wherever they want. But don't worry Greased old buddy. I've got the film. But, um, can I borrow your comb?"

Guest Minta Rose

Greased (#178)

Greased slaps Bale upside the head.

"If you're gonna get the film, get it before it's scanned!"

"Oh, and here's the comb."

Bale mournfully takes the comb, and slicks it through his hair. It seems that he and Greased are defeated, just like Popeye was defeated by Brutus. Shaolin had the pictures. If only he and Greased had spinach to give them power. But we all know that is just a myth.

Wait.

Bale looks at Greased. Greased looks at Bale.

And they say in unison

"DEP!"

The heroes grin, knowing the pictures (as well as the majority of the females in Terra) would be THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bale chuckles. "Greased, you look, uhm... wild, concern eteched all over your face."

Greased smirks. "I'm just worried about the heart attack SatyrRider's gonna have when he tries to cash in on those pix! He's a funny one, that guy -- we can't afford to lose a good writer!"

Pulling out a comb, Greased sez, "Even trade?"

"Hell, man, I'll owe ya a beer on top of it!"

"Done deal!"

Bale flicks the comb through his hair. "So, whatcha gonna do with that film?"

"Eh? Oh, probably put out a calendar for all the babes out there. They love this stuff."

As Greased and Bale strut off to the Banquet Hall's store of bier, a chuckle issues forth from the Shaolin Table...

"Eeeeee heee heee, my lovies!" croons Feath, petting some monks. "They's fergotten we haves yet another picture, we's do!"

"Yes Feath!" the Shaolins chant in unison.

"Now, my laddies, let's us do a deed, shall we? LET'S US PUT OUT OUR *OWN* GREASED CALENDAR! AH HA HA HA HA HA!"

Guest Minta Rose

Bale (#3195)

[i should have read on, but here goes!]

"Damn, Bale, the Shaolins have the film!"

"Dude, that means their gonna reproduce your image and make TONS of money. That happened to me a couple times."

"Yeah, me too, but the perpetrators were simply small-time guilds. This is the Shaolin, man. They ain't no pushovers."

Greased looks to Bale. Bale looks to Greased. Both know EXACTLY what must be done.

"DEP!"

Black combs flick, and the light shines...

"Could it be?" cries a mage in the distance.

Gel squirts, and suddenly the dark den that is the Banquet Hall is drenched with a heavenly light.

"Who are those gloriously beautiful men?" wonders all of you.

Two quick motions, a running of plastic through two too-beautiful sets of hair, and then --

"I can see! It's heaven, it's --" mutters a once-mute, once-blind man before he's interrupted by a sudden clap and a heavenly voice:

"ALL OF YOU IN THE BANQUET HALL ARE BLITZED BY THE HOTNESS OF BALE AND GREASED. THE MEN ARE BACK!"

Shades on, hair DEPed out, Bale and Greased strut to the Temple of the Shaolins!

Guest Minta Rose

Stiletto (#356)

Stiletto slips quietly behind Feath and using the dark arts she has mastered throughout her time in Terra slides the pictures from the older woman's hand.

Quickly shapeshifting to match the shadow cast upon the floor she slides from shadow to shadow outside of the Tavern.

Reconstituting herself she wraps her dark robe closer around her lithe frame. Moving quickly yet stealthily she steals back into her abode in an abandoned corner of the capital of the Tarakian Empire.

Abandoned by the Tarakians after the fall of the Second Terra, Stiletto took up residence here to await the return of the great confederation she once served.

Yet before they could return she found herself in the company of The Pacifists?, HawkAngel of Cftm! and others.

And when the great Tarakian Guild returned they refused her membership so here she waits in her dark room.

But other things press. She quickly puts the photos of Greased and Bale up on her wall next to those risqué ones of HawkAngel.

Sighing in contentment she leans back into her chair. Absently mindedly casting her wards to prevent her discovery and any unwelcome guests she fades off to sleep, her black stiletto resting loosely in her palm.

Guest Minta Rose

Stiletto (#356)

Stiletto awakens suddenly. Sensing a disturbance she quickly arises and moves to her terminal. Jacking back into the subnet that makes up the magic of Terra she locates copies of the pictures she though were hers and hers alone.

Not only that Bale and Greased were wearing none other than DEP!!!

Muttering a curse and thanking the gods she put up her wards against DEP in addition to unwelcome guests she puts her skills to good use [other than those that secured HawkAngel and will secure Bale and Greased in the future]. Erasing the bit streams that comprise the photos she restores the uniqueness of her photos.

Glancing around the room she takes in other unique objects she has collected. The deed to land she stole from HawkAngel, Elvish Presley's [albeit thin] routine book among other things.

Content the world is once again as it should be she returns to her peaceful sleep.

Guest Minta Rose

Greased (#178)

...got the film!" Greased calls out to Feath, who looks on from the Temple of the Shaolins.

Feath is being held back by the most masculine of the mages. "I don't have the film, but please, take me you beautiful dudes! TAKE ME!"

"I know where the film is..." says a voice. A tall man dressed in black, ice blue eyes, and blond slicked-up hair (of course) steps from yet another shadow.

It is HawkAngel, The Man.

Bale and Greased look at each other. "Now we are three," sez Greased.

"Can Terra handle it?" wonders Bale.

"We're about to see," sez HawkAngel, grinning. "First, some DEP. Then... let's go get that film!"

Guest Minta Rose

HawkAngel (#2771)

.....HawkAngel strides from his terminal. Having followed the data stream of Stiletto he knows exactly what is running through her mind.

Idly rubbing the ring he once exchanged with Stiletto HawkAngel ponders the recent course of events. Shaolin stealing pictures of Greased (intolerable of course...licensing rights are not even granted!), Bale and Greased using DEP without him (forgivable...having only revealed himself as the Man this Terra HawkAngel could not expect equal recognition, at least until he reminded Mazzy of how the former leader of LEGENDS warmed beds)

Shaking his head he returns to the present. Quickly remembering his dark arts from the Second Terra he moves as a wraith seeking out Bale and Greased.

Attracted by the unique shine of DEP he glides towards the Shaolin Temple in time to hear Feath deny having the film. The pieces finally fit. Stiletto must have taken them as she took all unique things. Well she was going to have to deal with three very unique things...Bale, Greased and himself. Having succumbed to her charms once before (having been caught without DEP), HawkAngel was confident he and the other two Men of Terra could succeed where he had failed.

Slicking back his hair once more he strode from the shadows.

"Come gentlemen...idle pleasures must wait. We have some business to attend to if I remember correctly?"

"You'd better believe it!", replies Bale.

"So you know where to find this Stiletto character?", grins Greased.

"Oh I have a few ideas", HawkAngel smiles. "Let's ride!"

The Three Men of Terra turn and with a bow to the restrained women of Shaolin call out "Back later ladies, duty calls!"

And as the women of Shaolin faint at the thought of spending time with the TMOT, Bale, Greased, and HawkAngel stride off to regain what is theirs.

Guest Minta Rose

Stiletto (#356)

Having found HawkAngel's sword....not being too tough to sheath Stiletto paced her abode.

DEP was too powerful a substance to be fought alone. And all the other women in Terra seemed to be overwhelmed by this abomination.

Cursing the day that the gods permitted DEP into the world of Terra Stiletto quickly ran through the list of female mages she could count on.

Mazzy: former/current? TMOT devotee [who else calls for a knight in shining armor?]

Feath: ditto

Imbri: Pacifists? Guild member, likely to stay uninvolved

Sighing to herself she realized that she was on her own. But she was not going to give in without a fight.

She knew HawkAngel's weakness as he knew hers [few and far between though they were], but Bale and Greased were a different story. And with DEP, they were all a different dimension of story.

Her only choice was to fight fire with fire. Sighing she muttered a spell under her breath and was suddenly wearing nothing. Well it looked like nothing but it wasn't. Showing all the right places and none of those not suited for family shows she was dressed to kill, or at least, enjoy being beaten.

Looking around her eyes lit upon a bottle in the corner. Sandlewood perfume! Guaranteed to at least make the fight a little fairer. HawkAngel was putty in her hands [except for the important parts] when she was wearing it. She could only hope Greased and Bale would be at least partially influenced by it.

Settling in on her bed, she scanned the pictures of Greased one last time. Then she began her wait.