The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Pretty Purple X

Guest Alphabet 001

Guest Alphabet 001

Pretty Purple X

Alphabet

Veteran

posted April 28, 2001 03:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the halls of the endless forums of the UBB there is a doctor. Though she isnt crazy she acts like it from time to time. Her name is...Tzimfemmestien.

sinister music plays in the background

Our story tonight involves the not so sinister character (actually she is pretty sexy) and a man. A man who untill a few nights ago was very lonely untill following a freak panic attack the doctor Tzimfemmestien injected the man Alphabet with a very strange Traquilizer. From the injection of everything calm and good came the one and only...pretty Magical purple X.

But their was one thing wrong with the union of Alphabet and his new life companion the pretty purple X, she was without the ability of speech. Now Alphabet didnt see anything wrong with this since he was able to communicate with the pretty purple X mentally but alas the pretty purple X was not happy. So now, we find Alphabet, after talking with the not so insane Dr. Tzimfemmestien, straped down to a lab table awaiting the arrivel of the Doctor to inject him with the super-secret top-of-the-line new and improved TRANQUILIZER v2.0 to give his pretty purple X the gift of speech.

So pretty purple X here we are now im strapped down waiting for the doctor to come and help us out.

*The Magical purple X simple sits on the chest of alphabet*

Yeah i'm scared to but since the doctor is your mother in a way if anyone can help us she can.

*The Magical purple X does nothing but gently sway in the breeze*

I know i know its going to work. Then we can both be happy. Ill have you, you will have me, and together we can both express our opinions without the need for you to tell me.

Shhh here she comes. I hope this works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzimfemme and Rydia

posted April 28, 2001 06:15 PM

Elsewhere the castle, Dr. Tzimfemmestien rises from her coffin and bashes her head against the chandelier. . .

("Psst! Wrong movie!" hisses Rydia.

Oh, right, sorry about that. Restart.)

Elsewhere in the castle, Dr. Tzimfemmestien ("That's 'Zim-fem-steen'!") paces around her laboratory. Her capable but never active enough to be useful assisant Igor-vark watches her pace. Flasks bubble, solutions boil, smoke fills the air, yet the Doctor still paces.

"Let's see. . .yes. . .chocolate covered espresso beans dropped in boiling water. . .sugar. . .raw eggs. . .atropine. . .more sugar. . .vodka. . .jellyfish venom. . .tabasco sauce. . .a bit more sugar. . .and. . ." she whirls over to the most furiously bubbling flask and seizes a can, "a light whipped cream topping!" With a cackle and a grin, she applies the whipped cream. "EUREKA! THIS ought to undo the tranquilizer!" she crows, easing the bowl cup of Hyper Espresso off of the lab table. "Here, Eye-gor, drink this."

Eventually Igor-vark stretches, yawns, stands, and takes a sip.

Dr. Tzimfemmestien laughs wildly as Igor-vark races around the lab, screaming "Water! Milk! Liquor! Anything! Ahhhhhhhhhh, my vocal cords are melting! Melting I tell you!"

"Perfect!" she shouts. "Eye-gor! Inga! To the la-bor-a-tor-ee!"

Inga (who appears to be Angstrom wedged into a nurse's uniform) appears at the top of the stairs. "Yes, Doctor?" he chirps. "Vat shall ve do with the man downstairs? He has been strapped to the table for hours!"

"We shall feed him. . .the Elixir of Life! Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!" Dr. Tzimfemmestien holds the bowl cup of espresso up the light and laughs uproariously.

[sorry thrice over for the delay, alphabet. Real life dealt me a bloody hand.]

------------------

Tzimfemme (the naked); "No one ever asks 'Why?' until it's far too late"

Rydia adorned with pearls; Owner of the Anti-Spam Carp

Minta Rose, sunshine and moonlight; Calculus for the Masses!, Server Guilded

Proprietress of Happy Hentai Wholesale, Angels of Apocalypse, Ager Guilded

Constant Reader and Moderator, General Assembly and Ager Guilded

Alphabet

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 10:13 AM

Meanwhile in the lab

Enter a town person

alphabet: Hello their good town person how are you doing on this dark and stormy night?

Town person: Oh im pretty good...what are you doing strapped down to that table?

alphabet: The doctor Tzimfemmestien sa--

Town person: THATS PRONOUNCED ZIM-FEM-STEEN!

alphabet: whatever. Now back to what i was saying. The doctor is going to give me a shot of the super-secret top-of-the-line new and improved TRANQUILIZER v2.0 so that way my pretty purple X here *motions to the X on his chest* can talk. What are you doing here?

Town person: Im the doctors 12:30 appointment. She is supposed to feed me the Elixer of Life.

alphabet: Elixer of Life wow that sounds expensive how much does it cost?

Town person: In a voice so evil and tormented it sounds like it comes from the depths of hell itself MY ETERNAL SOUL!!! Oh and the $20 lab fee.

alphabet: Thats it, thats not to bad thought it might have cost more. I think she is coming now with my Tranquilizer. How about you take a seat over in that corner.

Town person: OK, good luck with the tranquilizer.

alphabet: Thanx and good luck with your Elixer of Life. By the way i didnt catch your name.

Town person: Oh yes my name is...Adverakacodnnikademuseodandke, but my friends just call me Bob. What is your name?

alphabet: My name is alphabet.

Adverakacon...oh for get it Bob: Ill be over in the corner call me if you need me, bye alphabet.

alphabet: Bye Bob

Well he sure was nice wasnt he my pretty purple X.

*The X says nothing (duh)*

Thats what i thought

------------

Alphabet and the Pretty purple X

AoD

Knight

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 04:56 PM

Elsewhere....

"Boss, what do you want us to do about this Pretty, Purple X?" asked a small man in a red shirt. Behind him, were a bunch of other guys in red shirts. "Scorn, we must... ELIMINATE her," said the man in the big spinny chair. "But Professor Knïght, why?" asked a third man, with a British accent. "Because Aegon, she knows. She knows," responded Professor Knïght. "Boss, why do I gotta be the guy in the red suit? It increases my chances for death by 20%! I don't think I like this whole expendable henchman idea...." asked Scorn. "Scorn, somone has to do it... okay?" Responded the good Professor. "This wouldn't have happened if we invested money into corporations like Microsoft, and Starbucks, years ago, Professor.. we'd have millions more... but no... you insisted upon crime. Never listen to good ol' L_Janus." The professor spun around in his seat, and faced L_Janus. "SILENCE! I WILL NOT TOLERATE INSUBORDIANTION!" He shouted, while he reached for a panel on the table. On the panel, was a list of names, and beside each one was a red button. The good professor found LJ's name, and pressed the Red Button. Instantly, the floor slid out from under LJ's seat, and he fell into a furnace. Flames rose up from the hole, as it closed slowly. LJ's screams could be heard after the floor closed up.

"Anyone else with dissenting comments?" asked Professor Knïght, "Good. Now, Scorn, I want you and the red suit brigade to immediately hunt down Purple X. You must make sure she doesn't talk. She knows."

Scorn questioned, "But Boss, why do I have to be the expendable guy? I don't think it's in my best intrests... C'mon please don't make me do it."

Professor Knïght sighed, and motioned for Scorn to leave, his entire red suit brigade following him. Good help was so hard to find these days...

------------------

Initiate - Mages of Forgetten Wars- Blitz II

Blood Warrior of Souls- Army of Darkness

Stupidity is killer.

Ich hatte einen Kameraden; einen besseren findest du nicht -

Once I had a comrade; a better one you could not find.

Vice president of the official Mr. Bunny Fan club

"..." - Mr. Bunny

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, and at the worst possible time.

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be..."

-General Douglas MacArthur

[This message has been edited by Knight (edited April 29, 2001).]

Wyvern

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 05:35 PM

Meanwhile...

Special officer and Private Eye Wyverni (that's pronounced 'Wyv-er-nee') sits back on his spinny detective office chair. He shoves his feet onto his old oak desk, accidentaly knocking over his name plack and antique magnifying glass. Cursing to himself, he sighs and stoops to collect the items he has indaliberatly knocked off the table... It was another slow day at the office... But then, what would you expect when you worked as a detective in some old fashioned town located in the middle of nowhere...? Wyverni wished that for just once, there could be some excitement... some really interesting job he could work on. His last "detective mission" had been the retrieval of a "kidnapped" Raggedy Ann doll, which he had found a few weeks later tattered in a garbage heap. Searching garbage dumps for lost dolls was NOT Wyverni's definition of detective work. If only he could have ONE really serious case...

At that moment, as if Wyvernis wish had been answered, his secretary rushes into the office with a small scrap of paper and hands it to Wyverni. Panting, she manages to rasp "This might interest you..."

Wyverni stares at the paper for a moment, and then mutters "Dr. Tzimfemmestien...?"

"That's TzimfemmestEEN sir... The locals say they suspect her of performing strange experiments in the middle of the night and are requesting that you look into it."

Wyverni grunts to himself. "So another mad doctor eh...? Tell me, what is it with quacks these days anyway? First there was that Frank N Footer guy..."

"That's 'Frank N Furter' sir..." corrects the secretary.

Wyverni shrugs and lays back in his spinny chair. "Frank N Furter... Frank N Footer... what's the diff? Then there are TWO Doctors of Evil running amuk in Terra... add in Dr. Weir and this new Tzimfemmstein quack and we've got ourselves a regular freak show..."

Thinking it over, the secretary comments "You'd think they'd be happy with the amount they charge for a hospital bill..."

Wyverni hands back his secretary the scrap of paper. "I highly doubt we have a mad scientist running around THIS old village, but tell the locals that I'll look into it."

The secretary nods and leaves the office. Inspector Wyverni smiles to himself. Finaly... a case of some depth...

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Diplomat and representitive of Succubi or Bust (S.o.B)-BG

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Tzimfemme and Rydia

posted April 29, 2001 05:48 PM

The procession winds down the stairs to where the subjects wait. "Well, hello, Bob," Dr. Tzimfemmestien smiles at the suddenly trembling townsperson. "If you can't control your shakes now, you'll never get through the day. . .Now, drink THIS!" She brandishes the bowl cup of Hyper Espresso at poor wide-eyed Bob.

"Drink, drink! You will feel oh! so invigorated!" coos Inga-strom.

Bob takes in a mouthful and swallows nervously. For the merest fraction of a second he is still.

"Hellfire and damnation and it's all burning inside me, make it stop!" he howls in one long fireball, charring poor Igorvark. Dr. Tzimfemmestien leaps clear of the fireball without spilling a drop of Hyper Espresso and observes Bob's wailing with a critical expression. "Perfect!" she exclaims after a minute, looking down at Alphabet.

"But Doctor, we wanted a tranquilizer," protests Alphabet, watching out of the corner of his eye as Bob vomits cinders.

"Of course you did," singsongs Dr. Tzimfemmestien, "but I am obliged to never do things in the most straightforward manner. It's in the Mad Scientists' Association handbook!" She pops open the door of a Reverse-o-Matic, slides the bowl cup inside, slams the door, twirls the wheel lock, drapes a curtain over the door, padlocks the curtain, and hits the Shiny Red Button on the side. The curtain disintegrates. The Reverse-o-Matic dings. A small drawer in the side produces a shotglass full of Reverse Hyper Espresso.

Dr. Tzimfemmestien grabs the shotglass with tongs and waltzes over to Alphabet. "Down the hatch!" she giggles, force-feeding him the potion.

------------------

Knight

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 05:51 PM

"Professor Knïght! We've found the X!" Said Scorn, in a voice of elation. Knight spun around in his spinny chair, and smiled an evil grin. "Mooohooohahahahhaha... I have you now X... Where is she Scorn?" Scorn gulped, and responded, "She is at the mansion of one Dr. Tzimfemmstien. However, that isn't all.. Dr. Tzimfemmestien is under investigation by one Wyverni..." Knïght contemplated this for a moment....

Knïght: Aegon, contact Dr. Tzimfemmestien, and tell her about her predicament. Also, inform her that I want the X... and in exchange for the X, I will give her.. LEGAL DEFENSE!

Aegon: Yes sir. Right away sir.

Knïght: Scorn, take the red brigade, and rough up this Wyverni. Do it at once

Scorn: But sir, why do I have to? I don't wanna die... I'm tired of being the expendable henchman...

Knïght: DO IT!

Scorn: Y-Y-yes sir...

Knïght: *sigh* Good help is hard to find these days.. I rememeber when... (Knïght rambles on about the old days.)

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be..."

Nikademus

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 06:04 PM

A sudden flash of lightning strobed across the night sky... briefly, for just an instant, illuminating the cold and fearful town that lay at the foot of Castle Tzimfemmestien.

A dark cloaked figure stealthily darted from one alley to the next.

The streets of the dark town were devoid of life. The only sound was the pitter patter of the drizzling rain, and the hint of bardic music slipping into the night from the few taverns and inns that served as refuges for those seeking the company of fellow mortals.

The dark cloaked figure pulled his blue robes closer together, in a futile attempt to keep the chill of the night away. The night was his element anyways. Rain made it perfect.

Nikademus put his back against the wall of a strange warehouse... Happy Hentai Wholesale, and paused. An unfamiliar feeling of unease passed through him as he gazed up at the castle atop the hill. Instinctively, his hands felt for the reassuring presence of his twin swords under his cloak... and gathered some confidence from their touch.

Alphabet was in there somewhere... in Castle Tzimfemmestien... and he probably needed help.

Down the darkened street, Nikademus spotted another shadowy figure, slinking through the night...

"What the...?", he muttered to himself. Nikademus quickly sprang away from the Warehouse and started to run towards the castle...

Nikademus, Army of Darkness (AOD).

Knight

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 06:20 PM

Aegon: Professor, our old friend, the Vampire rat is in the area of operations.. he's taken down two of the red brigade....

Knïght: Scorn! Come here boy! We must ELIMINATE the Vampire rat...

Scorn: But Boss, That guy will kill me! I don't wanna die...

Knight: DO IT!

Scorn: Okay boss...

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

Aardvark

Veteran

posted April 29, 2001 06:42 PM

Meanwhile, in a bar nowhere near castle Tzimfemmestein (pronounced Zim-fem-steen), a man and a midget Oi Midgets are people too! oh, right, sorry. Two men are sitting in this bar It's an inn In, th-TWO N'S!!! Ok, ok, two guys sitting Can you make it men, guy sounds disrespectful Grrr!! Ok, ok. Two MEN are sitting in an INN drinking... right, what are you drinking? Well, I'm staring at an empty glass.. and I just want water... What kind of inndwellers are you? Teetotallers Wah? We don't drink Then what was in your glass before? Umm... milk This story's going nowhere fast. Umm... sorry... maybe you should've picked a different bar? Nah, I ain't changing bars now. Why not? I'm too lazy, that's why That doesn't sound like a good reason to me I don't care what you think Well, fine then, here's your 5 bucks back, we don't wanna be in your story Grrr, ok, fine, you can cop out now. I'll just have to end this thing here End it? How? By summoning a giant rock to flattern your crappy little bar into the ground Umm... *pissbolts* Waaaaaa haaaa haaa haa ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

------------------

Remember, I was never really here. How fortunate for you

Tzimfemme and Rydia

posted April 29, 2001 07:18 PM

While Alphabet quakes in the restraints, Dr. Tzimfemmestien turns her attention to a large wire cage, inside which sits a forlorn cockatoo, and a table with something large and wyvern-shaped bolted to it. The shape has two powerful hooved hind legs, two wings edged with metalium-tipped feathers but otherwise naked, a long tail for balance, and a pegasus-shaped head with a wicked beak. The mad Doctor reaches to the creature and pinches up its pale skin to form a better saddle on its back. "There," she murmurs, adding some cartilage for support and smoothing out the creature's sides to prevent saddle burns. "How glad I am that I remembered how to do this. . ."

She turns to the cockatoo's cage. "Kalanga! It is high time that you joined with your sisters. Shift into the intermediate form, otherwise you'll never cover the wings sufficiently for flight!"

"Kalanga, you're crazy, kalanga! Don't want to be a silly putty, kalanga. I am a kalanga!"

"DO IT," growls Dr. Tzimfemmestien, locking eyes with the cockatoo. Kalanga takes the blond, winged, feathered bipedal form. The mad Doctor reaches into the cage and snaps its neck, then strips off her feathered skin and begins melting it onto the surface of her former lesser personae. The mad Doctor laughs as the composite creature takes on its final bits of flesh. "Now then my lovely steed, what to name you? . . ." she croons, oblivious to the world in her fit of creativity.

------------------

Wyvern

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 05:38 AM

Inspector Wyverni exits the "Black Mule" town pub at around 10:47 at night. He holds a styraphome cup of cheap coffee in one hand and covers his head with an old newpaper in order to avoid the drizzling rain with the other. Wyverni takes one sip of his coffee, and instantly spits it out. "Too much sugar..." he mutters to himself, tossing the styrophone container onto the dark pavement. "Don't any of these old town pubs know how to make some REAL coffee?!"

Wyverni looks up at the sky. It was only drizzling now, yes... but by the looks of things an enormous storm was coming. A rumble of thunder and clash of lightening confirm Wyverni's suspicions. He looks up at "Castle Tzimfemmstein" and notices there is still a light up on in the attic. Another flash of lightening emphasizes the castles menacing presence. "Why don't I pay Ms. Tzimfemmstein a little visit?" Wyverni thinks to himself. "I could rid myself of these suspicions of mad doctors... plus perhaps she'd be kind enough to fix me an Expresso..."

Wyverni begins walking towards "Castle Tzimfemmstein", stepping over the puddle of rain where the styrophome container lay. He walks for about a block or so, and then suspiciously looks behind himself. His suspicions are once again confirmed. Sure enough, he was being followed. Three thugs carrying baseball bats had been following Wyverni for the majority of the evening. He had never seen these men in his life before... Perhaps they were cousins of some criminals Wyverni had locked up before that seek revenge.... But then that couldn't be the case, since Wyverni had never caught a criminal in his miserable little career.

"I'd better lose them." Thinks Wyverni to himself. At that, the thugs following Wyverni watch in confusion as the inspector runs around in a circle and then moonwalks down the alleyway. Losing tails was obviously one of Wyverni's weaker points...

Never the less, for whatever the reason, Wyverni is confidant that he lost the thugs following him and heads off through the pouring rain to the abode of Dr. Tzimfemmstein...

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Diplomat and representitive of Succubi or Bust (S.o.B)-BG

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Nikademus

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 03:14 PM

Back on the night streets...

As the large rock fell from the sky and flattened the inn a block over, Nikademus the Kensai Magus stopped his run towards Castle Tzimfemmestien and looked on in bewilderment.

He quickly glanced at the stormy sky to make sure it wasn't Armageddon yet. Nope, still a month and a bit to go... Unable to deny his own curiosity, Nikademus started down the street towards the wrecked inn, careful to stay shrouded in the shadows of the night as he went.

Suddenly, at the mouth of an alleyway, he spotted the other cloaked figure again. He ran around in a circle, then moonwalked/retreated back into the darkness. The Kensai Magus drew his twin swords and sprinted after the cloaked figure.

Once in the alley itself, Nikademus found it too dark to see. He quietly casted a spell... Flameblade The Kensai's twin swords blazed to life as an unholy blue fire arced it's way up and down the length of his weapons, illuminating the alley in a dull glow.

The Cloaked figure was there, but so were 3 goons in red body suits! Nikademus had already killed two of the red suited warriors earlier, but who were they? They seemed suprised to see each other as well, and blades quickly flashed and lept into action. One of the red suited goons started hacking away at the Cloaked figure with a baseball bat, who barely managed to evade the onslaught with several quick dekes as he backed away.

The other 2 red suited goons lept towards Nikademus, bats swinging. The Kensai Magus faked to the side before dropping into a tumbling roll past the two thugs. Comming to his feet behind them, he expertly impaled each goon with a sword hilt deep!

As the two goons fell dead, the 3rd Red Suited warrior lept at him. Nikademus just managed to remove his twin blades from his fallen enemies and flip out of the 3rd one's reach. A quick glance down the alley revealed no sign of the cloaked figure.

The two remaining combatants then cautiously moved towards each other again, and the battle was joined.

The clang of steel on wood rang out through the stormy night as sparks of blue flame fell to the ground. Damn, this one is MUCH more skilled then the other two were... Nikademus advanced and retreated as he fought with the red suited warrior.

Then the alleyway was filled with a bright magical light. Town guards blocked off the alley behind Nikademus.

"YOU TWO. STOP IMMEDIATELY AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!!".

The two combatants looked at each other for the first time in the light.

'Nikademus!!!'

"Scorn??!!!"

The town guards started advancing. Crossbow bolts flew through the wet downpour towards the confused duo. Scorn quickly turned and ran for the other side of the alley while Nikademus used his Wuxai training and lept 2 floors straight up onto the roof of a stone building. Scorn's figure turned a corner and escaped.

Scorn, Scorn... sounds familiar... but can't... quite... remember... Nikademus quickly re-focussed. He was here on a special mission from his Commander-In-Chief, the Blood Lord of Souls.

Nikademus needed to get into Castle and find Alphabet. There was no telling what damage that Purple X was doing to Alpha's mind.

The Kensai lept through the now heavy rain to the next rooftop and continued on his way towards the dreaded Castle Tzimfemmestien...

Punchbox

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 03:55 PM

Scorn turned tail and ran off in the myriad maze of urban design. "Damn this red suit" he muttered to himself, having to kill Nikademus was hard enough without the Cursed Red Shirt. He had other missions to perform that night too and getting killed by Nikademus was not one of them, Scorn decided to follow the Vampire Rat to Castle Tzimfemmestein, where that little vixen Dr. Tzimfemmestein was supposed to commit atrocious experiments that went against nature. Ohhhh... but if the rumours were true of those looks of her, he could just get a little...

By this time Nikademus was a dot on the horizon and Scorn was lucky that he was able to see him at all. Unfortunantly, Nika was moving faster then Scorn could so he'd be gone quick, so Scorn stretched his mind for a quick answer as he hid in an alley. The answer came in a voice. Ah yes, a singing, nasal voice he remembered from long ago, accompanied with a horse's gallop.

"Heroes from the countryside"

"Killing our foes far and wide!"

"I do not mind that I have died"

"Unlike my last guild, I won't cry"

Ah, perfect, Scorn's old squire Dorn. In a quick motion, Scorn picked up a heavy piece of lumber and held it sticking out of the alley in Dorn's path. A few fog capsules would give the red-suited Scorn the suprise as Dorn loomed closer.

"Look here boys, here I come!"

"Paart of the Impeeeriiiuuuuummmm*THUNK*"

Dorn laid on his back on the ground, stunned by the suprise blow as his horse wailed. Scorn took this opportunity and jumped on the saddle, grabbing the reigns and giving pursuit to Nikademus. Scorn commanded his new steed with a mighty yell "Onwards to possible naked mag... I mean for Honour! no, that aint right, For the mission and on to Castle Tzimfemmestien!!!:

Knight

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 04:48 PM

Knïght was recieving reports.. Two more of the Red brigade down... Scorn was in pursuit of Nikademus, but there was a change of situations.. perhaps Nikademus and the good professor could work something out?

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

De Oppresso Libre - To free the oppressed

[/i]Alphabet

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 06:27 PM [/i]

pain...hurt...body on fire...Dr. Tzimfemme betrayed me...feed me Elixer of Life...so this is what it is like to have ones sould ripped from him

alphabet looks to his chest to see his pretty purple X while he still has his soul, but alas the X is fading

XXXXXXXAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Upon hearing the shouts of alphabet, Dr. Tzimfemmestien looks around only to see the body of alphabet twisting and contorting out of shape. She sees his body lengthen from 6'1" untill it reachs the monstrous size of 7'3". Next his normally fit body swells untill he is a mass of nothing but muscle.

The doctor to horrified to run can do nothing but sit and watch it is happening due to one of her experiments.

As alphabet's body size increases the restraints snap under the stress.

He is free

Upon seeing this the doctor starts to regain her wits but it is to late for as she starts to run the monster is upon her. He graps her arms in one hand and her legs in another and picks her up over his head and starts to pull. All she can do is scream.

STOP!!!

It was the most angelic voice ever heard throughout the land

Alphabet not knowing where that order can from released some pressure off of Dr. Tzimfemme though not enough for her to make an escape. Then he saw it, rather it floated up to his eye level. It was his Magical purple X whom he though he had lost, but there was something different about her. Then, with what little part was still able to reason he realized she had a white aura about her.

alphabet please put the doctor down she meant no harm but did what it was her nature to do.

alphabet not knowing what else to do then to comply with his beloved letter put the doctor down as gently as he could, though being a very large, very mean, and very pissed monster he ended up slamming her into the table that minutes ago held him fast with such power that the table collapsed ontop of her.

URGH...MSHP...GLARG

Yes alphabet it is me your X. Something odd happened when you were forced to drink that mix. At first i started to feel my self fade away, then all of a sudden before i had almost disappered i felt a strange surge of power within me. All of a sudden i felt like a new letter. And now thanx to the doctor i can speak. Lets leave now alphabet

With that said the pretty purple took her spot on the shoulder of alphabet

GLER...MIPSH...WICHI

Ok alphabet ill be careful

BAMMM!!!

Outside the castle it looked as if one part of the wall had just been rocked by an explosion as a huge segment of the wall was blasted off and sent flying for many yards. In the shadows of the night all that was seen was a huge monster leaving the castle with a slight glowing object on his shoulder.

HES LOOSE

Knight

Veteran

posted April 30, 2001 06:58 PM

Aegon: Professor, We get Signal!

Knïght: What?

Aegon: Main Screen Turn on

Knïght: It's You!

AlphaX: How are you Gentlemen?!

AlphaX: All your secrets are belong to us!

Knïght: What you say!?

AlphaX: You have no chance to surive, make your time.

AlphaX: Ha Ha Ha Ha

Knïght: See Aegon, I told you she knew!

Aegon: How was I supposed to know?

Knïght & Aegon: SCORN!

Scorn: what? Not another mission....

Knïght: DO IT! YOU MUST FIND OUT!

Scorn: But Boss... I don't wanna die...

Knïght: DO IT!

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

Tzimfemme and Rydia

posted April 30, 2001 11:54 PM

Dr. Tzimfemmestien frees herself from the table with many an anguished "Owwwwwww" and "I can taste my spleen!". Inga-strom stands ready with a bottle of antiseptic, which the mad Doctor gulps down and gargles. Inga sits on the doctor's lap and coos, "Oh! how very horrible it vas to come in and see you so distressed. Is zere anything I can do to perhaps ease your mind," he wriggles out of his knee-highs, "and relieve your tensions?"

Herr Iuz pounds desperately on the door. Finally it gives way and he stumbles into the laboratory. Dr. Tzimfemmestien pushes Inga-strom's stolen clothing (still warm) aside and looks up angrily at Herr Iuz.

"How many times have I told you never to interrupt me when I'm WORKING!"

Herr Iuz fidgets. "But Doctor, a mob of red-shirted villagers is storming the castle!"

"Tip over the cauldrons of warm piss onto them. I'm busy."

"I did," protests Herr Iuz. "Many died horribly, but they kept coming and coming!"

"Wouldn't you?" smiles Igor-vark, gesturing lewdly at Dr. Tzimfemmestien. She ignores the little creep and sighs heavily, shoving Inga-strom's clothing back at him. Picking up a selection of hypodermics and scalpels, she sweeps up the stairs towards the ramparts, not noticing the two non-red-shirted (and therefore MUCH less conspicuous) invaders. . .

------------------

Knight

Veteran

posted May 01, 2001 03:51 AM

Knïght and Aegon proceeded into the castle of Tzimfemmestien. Rushing by the red-shirted mob, they snuck around. Spotting Tzimfemmestien, Knïght motioned for Aegon to back him. Drawing a rapier, the good Professor rushed into the room, blade at the ready. Tapping the Good Nekkid Doctor on the behind with the flat side of the blade, He stood ready. Aegon was at his right, his own blade drawn. Tzimfemmestien turned with a scalpel in hand. She looked at Knïght and smiled.

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

Angstrom

Veteran

posted May 03, 2001 11:05 AM

Inga-Strom the Bavarian robot hooks his thumbs under his bright green suspenders and begins to kick his legs in a merry dance.

"Oh Zieblot oh Zoobler"

"Ach Ziengrat Ein Zudre"

"Ah das Sauerkraaten"

"Un Zoobler unt an Dachshund"

A small message flashes on the screen: "All resemblance between Inga-strom's song and any language, living or dead, is purely coincedental. All foreign languages in this story are impersonated."

Inga-strom turns in front of the mirror and adjusts his hat as he dances away, his electrical eyes shooting sparks and positronic mouth smiling broadly.

"Ach. Ein dus frazenstach per Hona Tzimfemmestein (eichen Zihhm-fehhmmm-steeannn, das ja go)"

Inga-strom suddenly stops dancing and notices that he is the only one in the lab. Even Herr Iuz has gone... and where is his beloved creator and mistress Tzimfemmestein? Perhaps he had eaten one too many electronic sausages or drank one too many micronbrews last night. How long had he been dancing?

"Ja kinder from der freh Hona Tzimfemmestein? Kah freh der ein der sauna?", he asked himself.

Inga-strom patted his big robot belly and began to lumber down the stairs to go look for his mistress. As he wandered away, shooting sparks and making little popping noises, he noticed for the first time the giant X-shaped hole which had replaced the lab's outer wall. He began to worry.

As he sauntered down the steps, bouncing from left to right, he began to hear a commotion. Clear above the noise of shouts and ringing steel was the singing voice of his beloved Tzimfemmestein.

"Ach! Mein framba fer Tragen Han Fragen! Tzimfemmestein et Aegon et Scorn! Mein ranga fer trable der honga!"

Ang right he was. He hurried down the stairs to do what he could, for Tzimfemmestein was the only one who spoke his language, and the only one who found his old, portly, bavarian metal frame even slightly pleasing. Quickly he made his way to the courtyard where he knew Tzimfemmestein needed what help an old robot could provide.

[/i]Knight

Veteran

posted May 03, 2001 01:46 PM [/i]

Knïght: Aegon, Scorn........ do you hear a strange clanking noise?

Aegon: I think so...

Scorn: Yeah... I do.. It's coming down the stairs

Knïght: Scorn, investigate. Take a sal****er gun, I think it's a robot. Dr. Tzimfemmestien, oh Nekkid one, you and I must have a little discussion about Alphabet..

------------------

Stupidity is killer.

"..." - Mr. Bunny

[/i]Lord Janus

Veteran

posted May 03, 2001 03:01 PM [/i]

meanwhile....

L_Janus makes it out of the furnance and walks around with nothing but a cloak and a tiny little dagger.... damn those IRS agents i had a sword a day ago! gggrrrrr.....[i/]...he stumbles along inside the castles walls and listen to the eerie voices talking about a monster...muttering to himself he makes a daunting journey to help Nikademus outside......

BTW no more furnances!!!! i don't like being burned :P besides my home is already hot enough hehe

Alphabet

Veteran

posted June 15, 2001 09:05 PM

SOKEN...SOIJENR...CIHTN...POZIHXCHG...SIHENR...DIHRELK...SOIERN...CIJS...DIBTBZ.

..ZIRN...POCVLKJ

Yes alphabet I to am curious where the townspeople are seeing how we have been waiting out here for so long for them to show signs of persuit, or where doctor Tzimfemmestien is for that matter. Heck, where did everyone go

IOSJ...CBBVE...SOIER...SPOZH...WOERJ

I know you dont know darling that question was retorical

------------------

Alphabet and the Pretty purple X

AoD and B&R

two hitlist, this will be fun

Owner of the first post edited by Degenero